• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Peeks around corner with stack of drawings*

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    *sigh* Well, I must say... I'm a little embarassed about my art now. My friend who is always walking all over me has informed me that my new style is ugly, discusting, stupid, retarded, demented and so forth. Errm... So I thought Id get some other opinions before I jumped to conclusions and changed my style. x.x
    https://pichusb.com/ichigo/Gya/BeachKenji.jpg <*Most recent marker drawing to display new style*
    I haven't done much CGI recently. Iv been working in marker a bunch. =X But here's my lates CG which is about two weeks old.
    *Peeks around corner with stack of drawings*

And some more marker drawings...
    https://pichusb.com/ichigo/Gya/Bdeitoki.jpg Deiji, PC's former member with Tokki.
    https://pichusb.com/ichigo/Gya/Jupekentoji.jpg Kenji n' Ji dressed as Jupettas/Banettes

That's all I feel like posting at the moment. ._.()

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    yer grumpy friends all my friends are grumpy at the moment because i keep going places and they ask me to get them presents or candy from that place and i forget!

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    its not just you everybody likes it (well every body whos replyed to this thread) and i bet that there will be about a 100 more people that are going to look at this thread and go wow great art!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    ORENJI! *runs over and huggles her* Umm don't know if you remember me...but :). I was ummm 'revising' on the college and saw you were online. Someone said you'd disappeared...when I was last 'revising on college comp', I had to see if you had any work up...and you do ...and it's wonderful...and it's so good to see you.....*cries* I have a lesson in a min though...I guess a short hi but this style is as great as your others. I love the ears..makes me think its a morph *huggles* don't let anyone put your work down, your work rocks!...**** I gotta get going :'( *clings to fab piccy* don't let me go :(

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Tsuji: I knows. Sabby told me. =P

Iggy: Oh my goooood! *GLOMP* Noo! Come back! I miss you sooo much! Deiji misses you too-also
    *Snff* Hope to see you more often soon. Summer's almost here, right? ;.;

By the way, sankyuuu!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Wow, great work! Ive seen almost all of these before but I still love looking at them!
    Keep up the awsome work!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Yay more of Oranges Lovely Art ^_^ There all such Great pics why would somone say anything bad about them, It dosen't matter what anyone else thinks of them If your happy with them that's all that matters :)
    Plus your pics are always cool anyway Great Job and WB!

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    I agree...your art is fantastic! I think your style is unique and charming! One question for you, and any other artists that wish to reply: what do you use for markers? Are they copic ones? Where do you get them?

Oops....guess that was more like three questions!

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    Thats 10 people who think all your art is great just 90 more (you will get 100 fan i stake my life on it!)

Back