• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen People Are WEIRD

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
  • While doing my extension of the R/S/E challenge, I decided to go the battle factory first. Seeing as the rentals are lv. 50 (and all of my typed Pokemon are over 50), I wanted to do it. While there, I found some pretty freaky people:

Bug Maniac, "Screech is like music to me!"

Hex Maniac, "I haven't slept in days..." (After she says, "You destroyed my sleep...")

Really, WTH (What the Halibut?). It's a shame Noland crushed me with his Sharpedo, that thing is deadly.

Anyways... the question. What are some of the weirdest things people have said in the Battle Factory to you?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER SOON from a male athlete. Two battles later, I got "I AM GOING TO BE A MOTHER SOON" from the female athlete. Um. Go be pregnant somewhere else plz.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • :laugh: I've seen some pretty weird people in the Battle Frontier. I remember seeing the one with the Bug Maniac.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Pokemaniac who said "I SWALOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF".

After I won, he said "I GROW SUCTION CUPS!"

Oh my God... I can't stop laughing. XD

I haven't been in the Battle Frontier in a while, so I can't really say. (I remember the athlete parents... Pretty weird.)

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Loll !! The Emerald Battle Frontier is like, hell !
    @ Sydian : I got these ONE AFTER ANOTHER ! o_O Was like, lol, are you ... married or single ?!
    I SWALLOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF ... into a walking swamp -_-
    SCREECH IS LIKE MUSIC TO ME ... but I'm a Bug Maniac o_O

Everyone is weird in the Frontierzz ... don't ask ...

Years
  • A psychic said to me, "Come here, I want to show you something."
    And after I won she said, "You can still see it."

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • A psychic said to me, "Come here, I want to show you something."
    And after I won she said, "You can still see it."

That's creepy, omg. D: Maybe she meant her ghost types? Psychics tend to have ghosts. idk. ;; That's still really freaky though.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    YOUNGSTER: I NEED TO GO REALLY BAD
    after: DONT WORRY I DONT NEED TO GO NOW

WHOOO 400th post

Last edited:

hack1

Dragon Green
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Everybody on BF is weird... I FOLLOW YOU EVERYWHERE and POKEDEX IS A LITTLE RADIO

Cid

Years
  • I think the script writers just wanted to have some fun haha.
    It's what I had in mind, too. I remember a LOT of funny quotes that came from BF. The script writers sure have an odd way of expressing themselves (and their weirdness).

You can't blame them, though.
    The game developers had no Celadon City mansion to leave their marks like they did in the past.

Back