• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: People keep thinking my signature's too big

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
    I used two separate pictures, both of them 300x200 for my signature. I understand the size limit is 500x300, but does that count for combined size or per picture?

Donnie Darko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2010
    when you say autistic lucario.. are you implying the lucario in your avatar is autistic? if so where'd you find it because I'd love to have an autistic lucario.
    then he enters a world where stealth, skill, and his neurological disorder will determine his fate.
    oh god that is priceless.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Um. Problem solved and I don't like where this thread is going now. B|

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back