• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

People stole my art, help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah,you should've PMed someone. >> I would close this if I could but...*reports*

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • You could also take the image off of photobucket so that the avvie becomes nothing but an X. but...
    this could easily be solved through PM so that it could be less conspicious and people wouldn't get wrong idea about the member 'envy'. Maybe that's what you wanted to do o_0 either way....this could've been solved w/o a thread...

Kurosaki

You could also take the image off of photobucket so that the avvie becomes nothing but an X. but...
    this could easily be solved through PM so that it could be less conspicious and people wouldn't get wrong idea about the member 'envy'. Maybe that's what you wanted to do o_0 either way....this could've been solved w/o a thread...
    Nope, I don't think that'd work. Avatars are stored on PC once they've been uploaded/linked to. Deleting it on the photobucket would do almost nothing I believe. Now, I'd like to direct you all to this announcement. As it doesn't seem members view them. >>

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Yukito said:
    Nope, I don't think that'd work. Avatars are stored on PC once they've been uploaded/linked to. Deleting it on the photobucket would do almost nothing I believe. Now, I'd like to direct you all to this announcement. As it doesn't seem members view them. >>
    I've viewed it o_o I'm just saying that I think this is more of a flame twards envy that could have been solved through PM. That's all...

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Along with pming someone what would be best is to post your name all over the images you make =D I make big FNA signs on the pictures I really dont want people to steal and for free drawings I DARE people to steal me by making them tiny and easy to rid XD.

I know it's hard to have a drawing taken away from you but if you want we could do this on some other manner then going all out on them o_o Would you pm this person and let them know they are very close to being reported?

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • o_o I know but half the time I worry about Pming cause some people dont know that thing yet ^^; I pmed no worries o_o Just wanted to let em know a Pm would possibly come. Sorry if I bothered anyone =D.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • ...so is there a point to this topic anymore? Private Message the guy, if conflict still exists, PM a Moderator or Admin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back