• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

People these days have NO imagination...

Should this thread be closed? Answer honestly.

• No! I like this thread!

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Yes! This threead is crap!!!

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
    So I uploaded a video on Youtube, which is awesome, called Stick Dude. Then I tried searching it and about 100,000 results came up! OMFG!

Seriously, tons of stuff came up. Even stuff that had next to nothing with Stick Dude came up on the first results page!

Example: "The Lame Raving Adventures of Mr. Stick Dude"

What the hell is up with that?!?

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    ... and you think you're the first person to come up with "stick people"?
    It's called newgrounds.com, friend. :x

Anyway, no matter what you tag your video as, there are always going to be others tagged as the same thing. Do you know how many people are on YouTube? Neither do I, but too many in my opinion... so don't expect your video to be on the top of the list.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm very confused. Now, is this a rant based on the fact that so many other people had some video up on YouTube of a stick people doing something? Or the fact that someone has a title "The Lame Raving Adventures of Mr. Stick Dude". Because if this is a thread ranting on how someone has a stick person video up before you (and in such a vast quantity) I just don't see how you give a damn about it. But I'm confused also if it's about them having a name like ""The Lame Raving Adventures of Mr. Stick Dude" when you have a video up that's just "Stick Dude".

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Aren't you saying you have no imagination either by saying you called it stick dude?
    Why not call it line man, or toothpick? … or something that would get less hits… maybe you should have searched it before uploading… a little more thinking and a little less complaining.
    Also having and interesting title would've probably gotten it higher.
    Maybe you should be more creative and make the name unique as possible to get to the top list in YouTube. Am I right? I'm not really a "nerd" in Youtube.:knockedou
    neither am I… it's just obvious…

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Aren't you saying you have no imagination either by saying you called it stick dude?
    Why not call it line man, or toothpick? … or something that would get less hits… maybe you should have searched it before uploading… a little more thinking and a little less complaining.
    Also having and interesting title would've probably gotten it higher.

Maybe you should be more creative and make the name unique as possible to get to the top list in YouTube. Am I right? I'm not really a "nerd" in Youtube.:knockedou

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Yeah, it seems to be that you have no imagination...Oh well, stick men rule ._. Imaginative or not, they just plain rule. Almost as much as ball men.
    Try naming him "Skinny Mc Fuzwobbles" See how many views that gets ya ;)
    Just an idea though...Going with the unique name idea ^^...Least I think it's unique, just sorta came to me xD

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    The reason people have no imagination these days is because most of the ideas thought of by people have almost always been thought of before. It probably sounds obvious but it is true. =\

That's what this topic is about right? The actual lack of imagination part of humankind and not YouTube video tags. o.o

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    People do this. Calling a video about a dude that looks like a stick "Stick Dude", only makes sense.

Being imaginative on YouTube gets nobodys really far on the site.

That's if people can find your video, which is part of the problem you mentioned.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Plus, if you wanted to find your video, just type your username on youtube into the search bar.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    This thread smells of troll. ō_ō

Are you expecting everyone to come up with different, individual terms for 'stick person'?... -_-

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    LoL he is acting like the first person to make a character called stick dude. And he is saying like a stik person shoul;d have a different name for every vid.

Ascaris

boogey
    Years
    So you created a video called stick dude that thousands of people have made and you call everyone else unoriginal.

Right.....

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Why don't you think of something that specifically has to do with your video. What does he do on his adventure? Who does he meet? (if anyone). Try to think of unique tags and an original title, and you'll be on your way in no time.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    I'm not sure if you can, but a name that I don't think anyone has come up with is Twiggy Boy! don't know if someone has that idea.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    So, you're accusing others of having no imagination...all because your video called "Stick Dude" was lost in over 100,000 other videos?

...Yeah, you're definately a genius.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back