• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

People wear socks indoors?

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
  • Psh, flip flops best race NA

I don't mind going barefoot though, I just prefer having something to protect me against cold floors. I sometimes wear socks to prevent my feet from freezing. (I've got bad circulation in my hands and it sometimes gets to my feet too)

Years
  • Depending on the weather, I alternate between wearing socks or going barefoot at home. However, I always wear flip flops when walking around the house, except for when I'm in my room. I do my best to make sure the floors are clean, but there always seems to be some dirt on the floor no matter what I do... so I wear flip flops to keep my feet/socks clean.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Usually when I get home the shoes and socks come off. Doesn't feel like home without it. On some occasions though depending on the temperature I do avoid taking off my socks. It really just depends on what's more comfortable.

I keep seeing people who think feet are gross; am I just strange? I like seeing my bare feet; though I'll admit that plain feet are boring...normally at minimum my toes are always painted some fun color.

Years
  • I always wear socks. I feel weird if I don't lmao. Sometimes if its really hot at night I will sleep with them off though. Otherwise, they are usually on.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Barefoot ftw. My parents still shout at me, and tell me, you'll become sick and all that stuff, but I still do it. I really don't get cold feet while walking around my house. Even when the AC is one.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I wear socks indoors when I'm constantly heading outside; putting them on and off again every time is a bit of frustration to me, and whenever possible, I try to avoid this. Aside from that, I also wear them when it's cold around the house.

Years
  • I only wear socks in the house if it's unusually cold. But, most of the time, its a big naw.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Every now and then. Either because I'm too lazy to take them off, the floor is cold (we have tile and wood flooring throughout most of the house), or well... I'm too lazy to take them off haha. Though my ankles sometimes get irritated by them -- especially if they're ankle socks -- if I wear them for too long so they usually come off then. They also sometimes taken off in the middle of the night. Well, sometimes one and I wake up with only one sock, or both do.

Back