• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

People who judge others: Hate them or HATE THEM!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Yeah. A lot of people judge others without knowing them. They do often say that what someone do is "pointless" while they themselves are pointless. I do it sometimes a little bit, but not really all of the time. So; do you hate them? I know I do, especially a certain someone I won't tell who is.

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
    Yeah. A lot of people judge others without knowing them. They do often say that what someone do is "pointless" while they themselves are pointless.
    Calling someone else pointless... isn't that judgmental in itself?

TBH, I don't "hate" judgmental people. Sometimes, factors like how they were raised, the education they've received, etc., influence their judgment, and we really can't do anything about that. Best thing to do is to stay away from them, I guess.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Be honest, everyone's subconsciously judged others. I'll even admit to doing it myself. Thusly, I don't find the existence of judgmental people particularly annoying.

However, I assume that the OP refers to people who go spouting their inner judgments as fact right off the bat. That's what social etiquette would say is a bad thing. It does bother me, but then again, it gives me a chance to prove some jerk wrong. :D

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    Wouldn't it be judgmental to assume that someone who judges is bad?

It is, isn't it?

Anyway, I don't mind judgmental people. If they say something is pointless, I just say it is their opinion, no point going into an argument about it, as they think it. Can't change that, but I think that it isn't pointless. Often makes people shut up, but if not, then I just tell them that I like doing pointless things, as most of the time they do have a point, and that assuming gets people nowhere unless backed with fact. Then they just avoid me when possible.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    xD
    Well, actually, even the name of the thread is a bit of judging itself, me thinks.
    But yeah, I don't really judge people unless I know them enough.
    Thus, I don't hate people who judge me just because they are actually judging me or whatever. I just ignore what they say, or think, I am the only one judging/knowing myself enough, that is, more than anyone. x3

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    i dislike people who judge everyone, on everything, and talks about it to other people. But everyone judges. it's really a part of human nature and I'm not about to stop it. Could be dangerous...

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Everyone judges without knowing or talking to the person. It is, of course, wrong and rude, but it is also in human nature; it is inevitable.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Quite simply, if someone attempts to judge me, I judge their judgments. Though, all my judgments are silent and kept to myself unless special circumstances dictate it to be appropriate to share. I use those judgments to decide how I interact with people. Kind of have to. Just the same, I cannot and do not judge other people's silent judgements.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I don't hate judgmental people- that in itself is an act of judgement. I hate judgmental frames of mind. It leads to so much strife.

I hate people passing judgement on people while defending other people. Hypocrisy is an awful thing.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Hate is pointless, the majority of the time you hate someone, they're oblivious to it or simply don't care.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I don't hate them.. sometime it annoys me, though. A lot. Probably because I'm not a judgmental person hardly at all. D: Even when people around me target a person, and judge the heck out of them, and physically point things out about them.. I just kinda go "Weird, I didn't notice..". If they're bad enough, I can judge personalities, but eh. It's hard for me to understand how some people can be so judgmental of others.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    it's only natural to draw superficial conclusions and opinions about people, positive or negative ones, that's just human nature and i do it myself. the problem is when people dismiss/attack others because of their superficial judgments, and i dont hate those people, they just need to learn some things

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Everyone judges, even a little bit, against their will. We're just like that by nature. You can try to judge as least as possible, but there's always judging going on. I hate people who judge me but then the fact that they judged me pretty much makes me judge them. So..sort of a vicious cycle.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ehhh, I kinda hate it when people judge mass groups of people because of one bad expierence with one person. not everyone you meet is going to be just like that one person.

and I hate girls who hate girls for being girls.
    if that makes sense hahahaha.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    We're all 'sheep', we're all subject to the same 'weaknesses' of human nature, so better to make use of them. Life teaches me to judge others, so I know who to avoid and what to do given circumstances; it's merely for my own wellbeing, and not detrimental to others. I don't talk about people after all.

Ayselipera

Judging others is just part of human nature. Whether you mean to do it or not it happens. Although I think there is a fine line between judging subconsciously or by the standard of your experiences compared to outright bashing someone without even knowing them. They say the people who attack others the most are usually suffering the most, which I have seen at times to be true. Needless to say that's not really an excuse for bad actions.

Back