• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

People who look younger than they are

Years
    Some of the celebrities that I think really look good are Gong Li, Halle Berry and Jennifer Aniston. All of these ladies are well into their 50s, but the clock seemed to have stopped from them a decade or two ago. They do not look 54, 53 and 51 respectively. All of them have a youthful glow and are fit, and can rock a bikini. Halle had children in her late 40s yet remains so svelte and nymphlike.

Someone else who I think looks stunning at 46 is Bollywood actresses Aishwarya Rai. I need a microscope to find one line in that cute face. She's as attractive as she was when she first came on the scene.

For the men Tom Cruise comes to mind. It's hard to believe that he is nearly 60 years old, he looks like he's still in his 30s and has stayed so athletic, almost at top of his game. Not only does he still look young, but he's one of those people that I think got even more handsome over the years.

Viggo Mortensen is another one I forget the age of. He's letting his hair silver lately, yet it is a flattering look that makes him seem jusr distinguished and mature, but not elderly. His face is still a rugged handsome.

Who would you say stayed looking great as the years went by?

Last edited:

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
    I'm so biased but Shane McMahon and his Father, Vince, come to mind immediately. Most of the wrestlers though, in my opinion, still look quite youthful.

Years
    Masie Williams. I refuse to believe she's 23 years old, she looks like a 17 year old girl still! I suppose those genes come in handy as well get older :)

pkmin3033

Vin Diesel and Will Smith are both in their fifties and they don't look much older than thirty.

Years
    • Online now
    I thought Belle Delphine was like 12 years old. Until I googled her and found out she's older than I am.

Years
    Keanu Reeves for a long time, and still a bit today.
    Tom Cruise (Despite everything he's stayed fit & healthy)
    Cher & Madonna, surprised they weren't mentioned.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Johnny Depp.
    Cher.
    Those came to my mind first, but even RuPaul Charles.

These people must drink from the fountain of youth.

Years
    Paul Rudd. Dude's 51 but doesn't look a day over 30.

Sure genes play a role, but proper diet, regular workouts, enough sleep every night, avoiding as much stress as possible, (and good makeup) are all also super important extra factors to looking youthful. I aspire to look good as a 50 year old.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Masie Williams. I refuse to believe she's 23 years old, she looks like a 17 year old girl still! I suppose those genes come in handy as well get older :)
    This, truly. I thought she played a young teenager in Doctor Who but suddenly her character blurted out that she had had children. So um. Clearly she was meant to be an adult. (I know this now) I think she's super cute but she just has a very young face.

Years
    Paul Rudd has clearly made a deal with someone.

Reese Witherspoon never seems to age.

Ralph Macchio definitely doesn't look 60 to me.

And seriously... Gabrielle Union is 49... just wow!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    I second the mention of Ming-Na Wen above. When I first saw her in The Mandalorian, I was surprised to find out she was in her mid-50s. The Star Wars fandom has it that she's a vampire! Ditto Jennifer Beals, who appeared in Book of Boba Fett recently.

And speaking of Boba Fett, I would also like to mention Temuera Morrison, in the sense that you can barely tell he's aged because he's always looked (and sounded) kind of old. He's no less handsome for it though - and in fact he looks even saucier now that he's in BoBF than in Episode II!

Back