• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Percy Jackson: War of the Gods [OOC/SU]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
@Nakuzami: Yeah, you should probably understand the series before posting more.

Finally, I'm on The Lost Hero. I also read about half of The Red Pyramid, but I'll finish that after The Lost Hero/Son of Neptune.
Heheheh, I laughed near the end of The Last Olympian when the Susan B. Anthony statue was strangling the Frederick Douglass statue. Two of my local connections, strangling each other~ Wait . . . oops . . . I hope I didn't give too much away right there. If any of you aren't too lazy to go do some research O3O

Okay . . . I have to post in *Foreigners, Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning, and then I'll post here. I don't think I have too many other places to post . . . they've mostly all died . . .

I'm assuming you're taking the temporary/perhaps permanent GMing duties, Wymsical? If the RP lasts, that is . . . if it doesn't, maybe I'll make one later. As it is, I'm going to write a fanfic (hopefully, if I'm not too lazy) but . . . well, I'm thinking the main character will be a child of Morpheus, so it'll focus more on the children of the minor gods (Morpheus, Hecate, Iris, Hebes, etc.)

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Finally back! Oh, Internet, how I have missed you... I need to get outside more. Seriously, that was just pathetic. I can't believe how much I'm going to have to catch up I've probably missed so mu....

Or not. Not moving very fast are we? Personally, I think it would be best to start wrapping up this hellhound business and move on. No reason for the first battle sequence to last the entirety of the RP.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years

Finally, I'm on The Lost Hero. I also read about half of The Red Pyramid, but I'll finish that after The Lost Hero/Son of Neptune.
Heheheh, I laughed near the end of The Last Olympian when the Susan B. Anthony statue was strangling the Frederick Douglass statue. Two of my local connections, strangling each other~ Wait . . . oops . . . I hope I didn't give too much away right there. If any of you aren't too lazy to go do some research O3O

Okay . . . I have to post in *Foreigners, Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning, and then I'll post here. I don't think I have too many other places to post . . . they've mostly all died . . .

I'm assuming you're taking the temporary/perhaps permanent GMing duties, Wymsical? If the RP lasts, that is . . . if it doesn't, maybe I'll make one later. As it is, I'm going to write a fanfic (hopefully, if I'm not too lazy) but . . . well, I'm thinking the main character will be a child of Morpheus, so it'll focus more on the children of the minor gods (Morpheus, Hecate, Iris, Hebes, etc.)

Yeah, that part was hilarious.

No, I'm almost sure that at least DeepImpact will be back. If not, then yes, I will take over. If it dies, I'm going to create another Percy Jackson RP myself, so don't bother.

Finally back! Oh, Internet, how I have missed you... I need to get outside more. Seriously, that was just pathetic. I can't believe how much I'm going to have to catch up I've probably missed so mu....

Or not. Not moving very fast are we? Personally, I think it would be best to start wrapping up this hellhound business and move on. No reason for the first battle sequence to last the entirety of the RP.

Exactly. I hope DeepImpact gets back soon to end it.

Nakuzami

Years
Yeah, that part was hilarious.

No, I'm almost sure that at least DeepImpact will be back. If not, then yes, I will take over. If it dies, I'm going to create another Percy Jackson RP myself, so don't bother.

Exactly. I hope DeepImpact gets back soon to end it.

It was~

Oh, mine would probably be drastically different than yours.
If you did make one, would you have much focus on the minor gods? When I write my fanfic, the main character is most likely going to be a child of Morpheus. :>

Sa.mar.tha! Sa.mar.tha! Sa.mar.tha! Let's go Samartha!!

Ugh, life has been distracting. I'm not going to say that I will post in a definite amount of time, because I'd probably be lying @.@

Wymsical

Years
@Nakuzami:

Yeah, probably. Actually, mine is going to be focusing more on the Roman Forms of the gods. If you've read The Lost Hero far enough, you'll know that the gods have an alternate Roman form, contrary to their usual Greek form. (Example: Zeus in Greek form, Jupiter in Roman form) My Roleplay would be focusing on the Roman demigod camp. Hope I didn't give ya too many a spoiler there. Merry Christmas. xD

Who the heck is Samartha?

Don't sweat it, we all have stories like that. Internet isn't top priority after all.

Nakuzami

Years
@Nakuzami:

Yeah, probably. Actually, mine is going to be focusing more on the Roman Forms of the gods. If you've read The Lost Hero far enough, you'll know that the gods have an alternate Roman form, contrary to their usual Greek form. (Example: Zeus in Greek form, Jupiter in Roman form) My Roleplay would be focusing on the Roman demigod camp. Hope I didn't give ya too many a spoiler there. Merry Christmas. xD

Who the heck is Samartha?

Don't sweat it, we all have stories like that. Internet isn't top priority after all.

I'm a little ways into Lost Hero, but I already knew all of that. I knew that before I started reading the book. :/ I tend to figure out some . . . apparently large plot devices before I either get to them, or read the book. I knew Jason was Thalia's brother before I read the book, but after like, chapter 2 or something it's painfully obvious.
We need minor god focus! That's the whole point of the deal Percy made at the end of The Last Olympian. He freaking passed up immortality for that deal (and so he could make smex with Annabeth and live with other peoples)

. . . Um . . . ? Take of the a at the end and you get -DeepImpact-, but I call him Samartha. You'd know that if you'd join us all in the RP Lounge on FB 030

Truth. >:3

Wymsical

Years
@Nakuzami:

Hey, hey, calm down. And keep it discrete, what are you, a perv-to-be or somethin'? xD

You mean it's his real name? Alright, whatever. No need to talk about that here. I'm not on facebook, for your information, social websites are for losers.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
OH GUYS I'M SO SORRY.

My life's been really busy these days, and this situation will probably continue till like mid March, when my exams end :C I'm gonna have time to only RP in one or 2 RPs, so I'll co-GM this one, but well... activity's gonna be a bit low :<

As for now, if Wymsical/Nakuzami is ready to co-GM the RP, I'll be happy to move this along. :>

Back