• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Perfect Exodia

jakex

poketopia king
Years
  • Here is the deck, plz help before i buy any thing for this deck.

Monsters: 15

Exodia pieces( 5)
    Sangan
    Emissary of the afterlife x3
    necro gardna x3
    Marshmallon
    Spirit Reaper
    toon cannon soldier

Spells: 13

Dark dealings x3
    Hand destruction x3
    Monster reborn
    Pot of avarice
    Gold sarcouphagus x2
    Toon table of contents x3

Traps: 12

Reckless greed x3
    Jar of greed x3
    Good goblin housekeeping x3
    Threatning roar x3

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    i suggest adding search cards like sangan or the mystic tomato and deck thinner cards like peten the dark clown

jakex

poketopia king
    Years
  • Thx i think this might be better.

Monsters: 15

Exodia pieces( 5)
    Sangan
    Emissary of the afterlife x3
    necro gardna x3
    Penten the dark clown x3
    Thunder dragon x3

Spells: 12

Dark dealings x3
    Hand destruction x2
    Upstart Goblin x3
    Toon table of contents x3
    Dark factory mass production
    Dark eruption
    Traps: 12

Reckless greed x3
    Jar of greed x3
    Good goblin housekeeping x3

Years
  • 3 sangans would help, and find another card that brings a monster with ATK/DEF of 1500 or less to your hand. That way, it'll be easier to get all 5 pieces.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • You don't really want complete deck-thinning for Exodia. Sure, Upstart Goblin would be nice, but you're still missing Dark Factory of Mass Production, Backup Soldier, and Monster Reincarnation.

I run a very strange type of Deck; it's old and I was not the one who designed it, and therefore it will not be updated. It doesn't fit the banlist right now.

Spoiler:

edit This one is better.

Spoiler:

You may also want to try Heart of the Underdog engine or Super Rejuvenation loop. I've had a good amount of successes with those.

Last edited:

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • I can't say it's a key winning deck. But it is a good Staller deck thanks to Spirit Reaper and Marchmellon. I can't really suggest anymore cards, maybe The Unhappy Maiden? (Cannot remember if it is the card the prevents your foe's cards from attacking if they attack it.)

Seviper R Me

Ultmiate Seviper Trainer
    Years
  • take out 1 reckless greed and replace it with sakuretsu armour take out a jar of greed and replace it with mystical space typhoon

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
  • I don't have much experience with Exodia decks; I only have 4 of the 5 pieces. :P I recommend cards like Reload that let you replace your hand with cards from your deck should you not draw any pieces. I also recommend having a back up plan, in case on of the pieces is destroyed before you get all 5. A powerful monster like Blue Eyes White Dragon should do the trick. :cool:

Seviper R Me

Ultmiate Seviper Trainer
    Years
  • I don't have much experience with Exodia decks; I only have 4 of the 5 pieces. :P I recommend cards like Reload that let you replace your hand with cards from your deck should you not draw any pieces. I also recommend having a back up plan, in case on of the pieces is destroyed before you get all 5. A powerful monster like Blue Eyes White Dragon should do the trick. :cool:
    i tottaly agree use 3 blue eyes white dragons and polymerization and bring out blue eyes ultimate dragon!

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • i tottaly agree use 3 blue eyes white dragons and polymerization and bring out blue eyes ultimate dragon!

This is a joke in Exodia, unless you do Future Fusion <White Stone of Legend (3) and any 2 Dragon-type monsters> onto Five Headed Dragon, and pull out three Blue-Eyes White Dragon (with the Stone of Legend).

But really, it's not happening. Ever.

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
  • I never said heaps about dragon cards. I just recommended having a back up plan. I used to watch the anime and I know that it's possible to destroy the Exodia cards before all five of them are drawn. It'd be disastrous if you had four pieces and then your opponent used a card that removed some of the cards in your deck from play. So have a fall back. I recommend a handul of slightly powerful monsters below lv 5 then some monsters such as Dark Magician or Red Eyes Black Dragon that can pwn and aren't too rare.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I never said heaps about dragon cards. I just recommended having a back up plan. I used to watch the anime and I know that it's possible to destroy the Exodia cards before all five of them are drawn. It'd be disastrous if you had four pieces and then your opponent used a card that removed some of the cards in your deck from play. So have a fall back. I recommend a handul of slightly powerful monsters below lv 5 then some monsters such as Dark Magician or Red Eyes Black Dragon that can pwn and aren't too rare.

And I was saying that having a monster-based contingency plan for Exodia is stupid. Since most of your support focuses on draw-power and stalling, you won't have any way of getting those monsters out. In fact, since all the monsters you selected are Tribute monsters, they'll see much less playtime and they'll end up as dead draws most of the time, unless you use Trade-In. For the lower level monsters, you would prefer to use Emissary of Darkness or Mystic Tomato over them as your Normal Summon that turn; if you add more monsters to your deck, you are more prone to missing out on your main support cards.

I can usually get at least two to three pieces of Exodia within my first turn.

Also, since you bring up the point about discarding / removing Exodia; there is a reason why you use Dark Factory of Mass Production, Backup Soldier, and Monster Reincarnation in an Exodia deck and is also why people side Burial From A Different Dimension. I've even seen a couple of Exodia decks which completely focus on dumping / removing their own cards from play to recur them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Add Monster Reincarnation, Imperial(?) Iron Wall, Dark World Broww And, Card Destruction

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
  • And I was saying that having a monster-based contingency plan for Exodia is stupid. Since most of your support focuses on draw-power and stalling, you won't have any way of getting those monsters out. In fact, since all the monsters you selected are Tribute monsters, they'll see much less playtime and they'll end up as dead draws most of the time, unless you use Trade-In. For the lower level monsters, you would prefer to use Emissary of Darkness or Mystic Tomato over them as your Normal Summon that turn; if you add more monsters to your deck, you are more prone to missing out on your main support cards.

I can usually get at least two to three pieces of Exodia within my first turn.

Also, since you bring up the point about discarding / removing Exodia; there is a reason why you use Dark Factory of Mass Production, Backup Soldier, and Monster Reincarnation in an Exodia deck and is also why people side Burial From A Different Dimension. I've even seen a couple of Exodia decks which completely focus on dumping / removing their own cards from play to recur them.

Well, excuuuuuse me. I haven't played the game for a while, okay?

Back to topic... since I'm good for backup planning, maybe have a card like Castle Wall that can't be destroyed by battle to protect your life points, and trap cards like Mirror Force, Dark Mirror Force and Mirror Wall that negate attacks/have negative effects on the opponent.

Back