• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Perfect Pokemon - Total Trading Thread

alex-zeal

Pokemon Master
    Years
    hey, are you ready to trade alex? :)

What was the deal again? was it Rayquaza and Shiny Crobat for Mew? cause if it is i have a lil bit of cloning to do, and I need a cloner, hence my other thread :)

UPDATE: I have added some new shinys to my thread

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
    Hmmm... I'm interested in the Shiny Ho-oh but I think you have mostly what I have shiny-wise.

Anyway, here are the shinies I have: deoxys (I know you have this xD), ninetales, bibarel, turtwig, beldum and latios (I also know you have this one).

alex-zeal

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hmmm... I'm interested in the Shiny Ho-oh but I think you have mostly what I have shiny-wise.

Anyway, here are the shinies I have: deoxys (I know you have this xD), ninetales, bibarel, turtwig, beldum and latios (I also know you have this one).

Once I can get it cloned id give it to you for turtwig and beldum i spose... do you have any legendarys or events you could offer?

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
    Once I can get it cloned id give it to you for turtwig and beldum i spose... do you have any legendarys or events you could offer?

Events: Palcity Mew and Palcity Manaphy, both legit on lv.50 in the special ball. I will only trade one of those for ho-oh though.

alex-zeal

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Ill take manaphy for ho-oh :) But ill have to get someone to clone it first, hence my fisrt post says: "I badly need a cloner"

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
    Ill take manaphy for ho-oh :) But ill have to get someone to clone it first, hence my fisrt post says: "I badly need a cloner"

xD Paranoia kindly cloned my shinies for me, and for only the cost of a copy of the pokemon they cloned ^^

Anyways, I have to finish trading with Paranoia first before I can trade with you, so I can wait ^^

alex-zeal

Pokemon Master
    Years
    xD Paranoia kindly cloned my shinies for me, and for only the cost of a copy of the pokemon they cloned ^^

Anyways, I have to finish trading with Paranoia first before I can trade with you, so I can wait ^^

Paranoia is cloning my pokes for me too :) but hes signed out right now i think :(

Back