• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Perhaps the Most Random Question....

Do You Wear Socks When You Sleep?

• Yes! They keep my feet all warm and toasty! ^_^

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Heck no! I can't stand how they feel on my feet! >_<

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Uh...Let's just say my socks are...misplaced by unatural causes. o.O

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    I only sleep with em on cold nights...otherwise I go bare! XD Though its hard to even find socks on my part..XD

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    If I don't sleep with socks on......I'll die!!! I need those socks!!

Years
    Very random indeed. I try to keep them on for reasons Im not sure of myself. I have to get really hot to take them off. Never happens though, my house is always kept cool. =D

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    It depends, really. Most nights I'll sleep with them on, but sometimes I forego them.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Never. Ever. Period. XD

Unless the weather is unnaturally cold, and it is required, unless I feel the need to freeze my toes off. But.. My socks.. They are very elusive, they are. XD

Years
    I were as less as possible when i sleep, cause i get so hot for some reason, so the socks go off, how random..

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Well, only during cold nights as well...I cant stand them during summer nights or something...they're kinda iching me XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Nah, it isn't that random. I coud think up of something much more random than this.

Anyway, I always sleep better with socks or other hosiery on my feet. So yeah, I wear socks to sleep.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    I wear socks like... all the time. except when i'm just out of the shower. o_o; so yes, i always wear them to bed :D my feet freeze if I don't.

Back