• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Persona - Fatalities OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shunjun

Devil of Daybreak
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    己acroɥdaguS
    Thanks. I didn't want to change at first, but some friends of mine convinced me to be the weakest character of the party, the one who will be the first to die with just one blow (LoL). Hope you don't mind, promise it's the last of my modifications. Really. ;_;
    Strength: Below Average > Poor
    Luck: Average > Above Average

Dirty Ice Cream
    It'll be nice have one more person. I really hope this RP doesn't get layed down, it would be a shame. :|

. A k u R o k u .

Okay, thank you. I've already made my "debut" at the RP. :)

Shunjun

Devil of Daybreak
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    I really don't know. I think it'll be nice if he let us move by ourselves, but give us hints and help if something go wrong.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Yeah, go ahead and meet each other and stuff. In the hall, the principal is having a speech. Then there's an ice-breaking party. Feel free to mingle with freshies, oldies, teachers, anyone. I'll be waiting for AkuRoku to post.

Shunjun

Devil of Daybreak
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    I may be wrong, but I could swear one person DID sent an SU plot right after me about a "smart-but-into-sports" guy with depression issues. What happened to it, then? ):

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I may be wrong, but I could swear one person DID sent an SU plot right after me about a "smart-but-into-sports" guy with depression issues. What happened to it, then? ):

He was Game Over1375, and he deleted the post

Shunjun

Devil of Daybreak
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    I'm sorry I delayed too much to answer. My modem with his own will and personality just stopped working.
    By the way, I don't know if I can post it here (If I can't, sorry), but here it goes. I had nothing better to do, so I made a funny draw about the party. h ttp://i46.tinypic.com/24ng211.jpg
    Guess who's who there, LoL. I made it based on everybody's description and my creative (?) imagination, so if something does not suit your SU, talk to me so I can correct it. Hope you all like it, and, please, don't be mad if I've ruined your SU. >_<'

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Still waiting for AkuRoku to make his move.

BTW, I am speechless upon seeing the picture. How about doing one that shows the Personae?

Shunjun

Devil of Daybreak
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    Really, thank you, I was afraid you all wouldn't like it. :D I'm still working on this sketch, but when I finish this, I'll try to draw the Personae.

Shunjun

Devil of Daybreak
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    this rp is slowly dieing..

Indeed. Well...if you ask me, I'll say it would be nice to wait for Akuroku to make his move. But, thinking about it, since his char is the eldest and, probably, an upperclassman, he won't have to join us at the breaking-ice party, so we can go on by ourselves, right?

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Thanks for your concern. Come to think of it, a member wanted to join the RP. Hopefully the member is a committed one

I've been thinking of certain things these days. If this keeps up, I think we better have an NPC to be the first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back