• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Persona - Fatalities OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Well, I have to get everybody to agree that an NPC is the first victim is a good idea before I could move on.

TyranX

"My thoughts are winged."
    Years
    Well I'm here, hello Yu, Shu, and Yama.

Heres my SU.

Name: Ledah LaCroix
    Weapon of Choice: Arm and leg gauntlets.

Appearance: Ledah is of medium brown skin tone, of average height, coming to about 5'4" and of a medium figure. Not skinny and not big, about right in the middle is where he would fit in. What a year ago he might have passed as being noticeably muscular, was now reduced to the slightest of builds (practically non-existent) since his fighting classes had ended and has been replaced by babysitting which have then been replaced by hours upon hours of video games. Ledah has brown eyes which are usually somewhat hidden by his glasses that he always wear due to his farsightedness. It gives him an intellectual air. Lazily, he likes to keep his black hair short enough so that he never has to put much care into how it looks but not long enough that it starts to get curly.

Ledah's style of clothing tends to stay pretty much the same year-round despite the weather, though he might wear a unzipped hoody on the coldest of days. He normally wears dark black jean pants with a black jeans button-up dress shirt. What he changes daily or depending on his mood is the shirt that he wears under his dress shirt which is visible during warmer weather and sometimes during school if he leaves his dress shirt jeans un-tucked and unbuttoned.

In the Mirror World he wears an armless black gi vest and pants with a white sash around the waist to go with it. He has black markings going all around his body, it being visible and ending at the back of his hands and the sides of his face.

Personality: Adaptive, Amusing,
    He is emotionally chargeable, but not a bad-tempered soul. The thing that usually makes him fractious is lack of sleep. He finds life to be a challenge and is so often exhausted by his own thoughts and emotions that he fails to cope in an efficient manner.

Adaptability is a main player in his personality. He is not only versatile, but is quick to grasp situations and will act on the spur of the moment, often effectively. The essence of his character is expressed in joy, yet there can be moods of dark despair. When his mind does runs into contradictions and when they go to extremes, he tries to make his policy sound plausible (at least to his own satisfaction). Ledah can be imaginative, generous and affectionate, but his frequent desire for change often makes him dissatisfied with existing conditions.

Perhaps the worst fault of Ledah is to shirk responsibility. There is a tendency to want everything to go smoothly and according to plan without any personal effort. His emotions of can lead to exhaustion and worry without actually getting on with the job. Though he avoids his somewhat dis-functional family, he or must always be in contact with others. He harbors a need for constant feedback for the good of his soul. While disappointment in the reactions of others may make him sulk for a period of time, he does not harbor a grudge and so tends to keep his connection with friends. In addition, Ledah has a very good vocabulary and an originality of expression when talking, coupled with an amusingly biased outlook on varying human situations. With regard to serious issues, however, he is invariably scrupulously fair and unbiased.

History: Ledah was a difficult child growing up in regards to school. Though he's smart and knowledgeable, from the beginning he never seemed to want to conform to conventional teaching methods. They don't motivate him as much as is needed so he tends to give in sub-par work. he's made it throughout his school life by barely passing and giving the minimum of effort acquired.

In order to "teach him discipline", and "make him a better person", Ledah's parents enrolled him into fighting classes, where he would learn to protect himself and be taught restraint. The only real incentive that it took for Ledah to accept it was the mere fact that he would be away from the rest of his family for a few hours.

Ledah's family life was as hectic as it usually gets when you are the eldest of 4 children. His daily schedule used to consist of him having to look after and take care of his younger siblings while his parents enjoyed themselves. Siblings and parents both of whom he never had any real admiration, content, or affection for.
    His sister, the second eldest would always find ways of attempting to get him into trouble, regardless of if he had done anything or not. Unfortunately, the other two children had ungratefully begun to follow suit in getting him intro trouble, despite the care and attention he would try to give to them whenever they needed it. Upon receiving his acceptance to transfer into a new school, which would be far away from any family members that they would never go out of their way to disturb him in any way. This would be his chance, his ticket to freedom, both mentally and physically.

Persona
    Name:Okami Yuki
    Appearance: A large,elegantly soft-furred,snow-colored, Albino wolf with black streaks originating from 2 streaks, one on each side of her snout, going down her back, branching off into more streaks as it goes. She is about 8 feet long when fully extended and 5 long when on all fours. When standing on all fours next to her user, she comes around waist height. Had she not have the black markings on her, she would be nearly undetectable to even some of the more trained eyes during a snowy evening.

Trivia: "Wolf is the Grand Teacher. Wolf is the sage, who after many winters upon the sacred path and seeking the ways of wisdom, returns to share new knowledge with the tribe. Wolf is both the radical and the traditional in the same breath. When the Wolf walks by you-you will remember." -Robert Ghost Wolf

"We humans fear the beast within the wolf because we do not understand the beast within ourselves" -Gerald Hausman

Elemental Properties
    Physical: Strong
    Fire: Weak
    Ice: Neutral
    Electric: Strong
    Wind: Weak
    Light: Neutral
    Dark: Neutral

Statistics
    HP: Average
    SP: Poor
    Strength: Excellent
    Endurance: Excellent
    Magic: Poor
    Agility: Above Average
    Luck: Below Average

Skills
    Strong Physical
    Moderate Ally Support

Signature Skill
    Beowolf Strike
    Targets one enemy with for incredible Physical damage. Fear is inflicted upon all other remaining enemies in the vicinity. Damage can be increased in proportion to the percent of HP optionally sacrificed. The Persona learns this skill after the user comes to realize the true worth of his sacrifices.

And thats that, I hope to do well with you all.~ ^^
    Is it ok for me to put in my first post?

Last edited:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    TyranX, accepted.

Okay people, raise your hand if you think we should let an NPC be the first victim of the year.

TyranX

"My thoughts are winged."
    Years
    You might as well, since noone seems to like the possibility of having our oh-so-preciously laid out characters be in danger so soon. XD

But if you think it'd be more interesting with one of us, I don't mind volunteering.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    How about both of you be the first? I'll send details over later.

Shunjun

Devil of Daybreak
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    I agree. *Raising both hands*
    I'm sorry I delayed to answer. Well...I'm still waiting for Arle to post, since my last action is kinda related to her char. It would be awful if this RP dies. ;_; And since we got a new member of the party, I gotta make a new draw. :O
    Btw, when is Akuroku (Rokusasu?) coming back?

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    If I am not wrong, most schoolgoing folks are busy this time of the year. Hmm....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back