• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Personal opinion - worst pokemon ever?

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2015
    If we are going for the design, I'll say druddigon. Okey, they tried, but, it's the clown of dragon family.

Trickori

A Gen 5 Hipster
    Years
  • As a Canadian, it saddens me greatly to such disdain towards Hockey-Mask.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't really like any nation's sports-ball game...or sports-puck game. And I honestly don't see it's face as a hockey mask, more like a weird melty skull or a burn victim.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Theres several
    Magikarp but it does have a good evolution.
    Druddigon for dragons we may need a monotype dragon but as for its design its poorly based and its head looks weird in my opinion.

Dunsparce is just that pokemon you find in the wild that just wont faint! Gosh i hate that pokemon

Golduck and psyduck ugly weird and not powerful at all.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2015
    I dunno, but I like Meowth.
    Amulet Coin + Pay day = Extra money~
    Plus, Persian can use moves like Thunder and Hyper Beam.
    All its normal moves may be crappy, but Technician makes them 1.5x more powerful!

Since Gen 5, There is now a 33.3% chance that Fury Swipes will hit 2 times, a 33.3% chance it will hit 3 times, a 16.7% chance it will hit 4 times, and a 16.7% chance it will hit 5 times. Ignoring the possibility of missing, it will hit 3.168 times on average, giving it an average power of 57.024... and then Technician boosts that up to 85.5.
    Feint attack, then Fury Swipes and Quick Attack...
    I'm not competing, but that Meowth can seriously levelgrind through wild pokemon.
    ----------

As far as 'Least Favorite Pokemon' - Probably Zubat and Tentecool.
    Nothing against them attack-wise, but they were the only pokemon to actually make me yell in frustration at YET ANOTHER battle when I'm trying to get places with a low health party and no healing items.

megavictini

Mega Victini
    Years
  • Wild pokemon at the beginning of the game usually end up peeing me off, or cave Pokemon. :t143: Bunnelby is one I dont really like. I also don't like weedle or kakuna, small bug pokemon that just seem pointless. But i'm glad they exist because without random bad Pokemon, there would be no good pokemon !

(i also agree w the above, druddigon is pretty ehh....)

Yvonne

♥ Kalos Queen ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2015
    Based on designs, Druddigon and Barbaracle are just horrendous.
    Luvdisc and Unown are just wastes of space imo.
    I don't get why people hate on Pokemon just for being based on inanimate things, Chandelure and Klefki are two of my favorites, but too each their own I guess!

gliscorgames

gliscorgames
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    smeargle its terrible it has base 250 stats and it best stat is speed which is base 75 not to mention its move set awful i think at level 1 it learns sketch then its next move is at level 10 i think and guess what it is sketch and it just goes on and on

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Smeargle is a bit of a gimmick but he can learn every move in the game which counts for something in my books. He can be a good suicide lead in singles setting up hazards, sticky web, etc. and anyone who's played VGC knows how annoying Dark Void Smeargle can be to deal with.

It's funny revisiting this topic to see that my least favourite pokemon got a mega. On second thought thought I think there is one pokemon I hate more than Glalie, and that would be Skuntank, so bank on that getting a mega for the Diamond and Pearl remakes.{XD}

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years

• Pokemon Fact : Vanillite, Vanillish, and Vanilluxe were the first Pokemon to be created by a western designer, James Turner, some dude from amrica..Suitable for an American to think about ice cream when it tries to create a new Pokemon lol

I'm just gonna assume this has been addressed in the previous pages of this thread and already apologized for -

my take on worst pokemon ever? Ummmm, probablyyyyy - Unkown.

It's a gimmick... that's never even fun. 0 points for unkown in my book.

Years
  • I honestly don't get why anyone is opposed to the idea of an ice cream or dessert-like pokemon. I love swirlix by the way.

However, I HATE Vanillish and Vanilluxe because they are hideous Sponge Bob-style ice cream pokemon. It's a shame too, since Vanillite is actually really cute!

I honestly don't get why anyone is opposed to the idea of an ice cream or dessert-like pokemon. I love swirlix by the way.

However, I HATE Vanillish and Vanilluxe because they are hideous Sponge Bob-style ice cream pokemon. It's a shame too, since Vanillite is actually really cute!

Disolia

Friend of the Lurantis
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Aug 14, 2019
    I must admit that I'm not very good at these kind of questions due to my low intellect and my indecisive ability. However one Pokemon I'm not quite fond of is Patrat, and their evolution watchdog.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2014
    SMEARGLE! It learns only one move, 'sketch'(hoenn region) LOL
    and it CAN'T learn TM moves -_-"
    at least magikarp evolves into a stronger pokemon, gyrados, which has a super high special attack stat, and can learn poweful TM's, agree???
    So no hate on Magikarp just because it has 'splash' or whatever.
    Feebas can be compared to magikarp to btw

Imafroggy

King
    Years
  • Pignite, Emboar, Binnacle, Barbacle, Stunfisk, Rattata, Raticate, and Krickitune.

I hate all of them equally, they're ugly, most of them are useless, and just really unappealing for me.

Back