• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

personality

Years
  • i hope there isnt one of these but...
    what personality do you have?
    im the pyro kind who sits quietly in the back of the bus listening to weird al while staring at you creepily...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I think this belongs in MVP. ^_^; Maybe not, but eh. ._.; The mods there can move it back if they feel I am in error.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    I think this belongs in MVP. ^_^; Maybe not, but eh. ._.; The mods there can move it back if they feel I am in error.
    Kairi, you should know. :P I kinda thought it was ok where it was.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I thought it was ok on OC as well...oh well...I wouldn't want Kairi to break me...*ha ha snort*

I'm the omnipotent kind of the universe who oversees all things and governs your spec of a life in this forsaken world...and I like strawberry Ice cream...

BOO ya!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Well im kinda geeky/nerdy, i love to play all types of games, Im very fast, and...I guess im pretty smart(not as smart as a lot of ppl tho) and thats about it.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Oh yeah, I'm also very smart, not as smart as nerds or anything.
    (Hmm, Scyther5, there is no such thing as bestest so you should edit that to best in your signature)
    I'm also that kind of athletic person.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
  • Hmmm... i'm not very talkative, i like to use my laptop, a normal kid

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    Hm... I guess I could be described as being dorky, easily amused, sarcastic, somewhat intelligent... Heh, I dunno what else. =P

Years
  • i been promoted YAY ^_^
    im the pyro kind who sits quietly in the back of the bus listening to weird al LOUDLY while staring at you creepily (also known to study for math or play game boy*wishes*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I think it's okay here. =D Well my personality is... Sweet, Shy, Kind, Optimistic and with a bit of Weirdness. =p

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yes, it can go here. ^_^ Anyways... I'm one of those people that can be your best friend or your worst enemy, depending on whether you're friendly and a good person to be around. I'm usually very mild tempered and mannered, but I can still get angry at people if they are being mean or are getting on my nerves. I'm shy and sweet, and always polite to people. And I probably do come off as a little eccentric sometimes. XD But a lot of Artists do...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    REmeind me to stay on your good side............
    I'm just laid back most of the time i really dont like having jobs that i dont like so i'm alway's pusing myself to get jobs in art or cars i'm a normal student in school i'm only good at tech math and my art class. I can make friends easy and i get mad easy when anyone gets onto me or my friend's....but most of the tinme i'm just laid bazck and drawing.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • I'm cheerful, energetic, sweet, open, polite and kind (too kind...). Well that's how my sister described me ^_^;

But I think she missed some, I'm a bit of a daredevil, I act very child-like, and I'm lazy when it comes to studying.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Ever since I've moved here I've been alot more active in my studying (Which shows how lazy I was in Taiwan.) *keeps getting the feeling that she saw this thread before*
    *checks* Maybe not. n_n;;;;;;

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Meeeee? Well, I'm the quite, zweet, innocence, polite, caring, anti-eccentric, non-eneretic, Z hating,zchool loving, ztudy freak, lazy, little kid that never zpeakz unlezz zpoken too...
    ...Right? I belive everyone would agree with that huh? ^_-

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'm the shy, hated kid. You know, the kid that sits on the back of the class. Never know what the heck is going on in that person's head. I'm always drawing quietly, ignoring the kids' paper-ball contests. 10 points if you hot my leg or arm, 100 points if you hit my head. Not caring if tears roll down my frigging face, the kid no one cares about..

*dies of deppression*

Back