• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pet peeves

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
  • The wikipedia definition is this:

A pet peeve (or pet hate) is a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to them, to a greater degree than others may find it.

So basically, what are you pet peeves?

I used to don't like people swearing, but in my school, everything you'll hear are swears so I have gotten used to it.

But recently, I get annoyed when people becomes overly friendly with me and I don't know them. It's fine if you call out to me and so so, but I don't know you, and you don't know me, so why are you being so friendly with me!? I don't know why I get annoyed by it, but I am, and even worse when someone calls my name and I don't know theirs. I'm always conspicuous so to be called by stranger by that, it makes me feel like I should know your name...

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • it used to bug me when people didnt put a little tail on lowercase t's. ive gotten used to that tho. now, me only pet peeve is when people spell me name wrong. ITS TWO E'S AND AN I NOT ONE E AND TWO I'S!!!! GET IT RIGHT!!!!

Rocout

TINA FEY!
    Years
  • It bugs me a lot if I sit in a room in my house if its really messy- trash on the floor, moved tables or chairs, cracker bits stuck on the carpet, and all that. :P

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • What annoys me most is the itchy bugs that usually bites me whenever I do something(Like right now). Why the sudden bloom of mosquito in here?!

Pi-Face

Seriously where is my pi?
    Years
  • it bugs me when people use chatspeak. like shortening everything.
    like tlking lyk dis.

/rage

also bugs bug me. theres a reason they call it bugging :<

Years
  • It really bugs me when people call me by my second name, people used to think i was weird because i would flip out over it.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • It irritates the CRUD out of me when someone doesn't care enough about a friendship and starts giving me a self-righteous attitude. I'm like "Oh hey, that bathtub, the one full of fire. It's looking like a great place to bathe right about now. Don'tcha think?!"

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • There are three minor things in the world which I hate intensely.

1: Lyrics - Especially when people use that shaky singing voice which is supposed to be very pleasant to listen to. I have to cover my ears when I'm close.

2: Rule-breakers - Rules are rules! I hate it when people find loopholes in rules and the law. I feel like I want to take it to court sometimes.

3: My internet connection - SLOOOW! Sometimes when I load a lot of text, my browser freezes for a minute or two. Forum posts don't process properly sometimes. I have to press the reload button 50 times for the page to load. Just recently, youtube videos wouldn't load at all.

Dubstep

Goes bump in the night
    Years
  • Bigots.

Religious zealots.

Spoiled brats.

Narcissists.

Parents with 342342523 screaming children who think the world is their daycare.

Gender roles and stereotypes.

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I have a whole list but I will shorthen then to my top 5, no particualr order.

1. Whiny children- I cannot cannot CANNOT stand the sound of a child and there ear shattering crying.

2. Stuckup people- the people who act like all eyes are one them and are quick to catch an attitude

3. People who talk to much- sorry if I offend anyone I'm just not that much of a talkative person xD

4. Waiting- I do not like to wait as I'm VERY impatient. But there are things that alwyas must be waited on such as new video game releases

5. Animal Abusers- I can't stand to see people treating there pets like crap or people who have dog fights for the hell of it.

That's my top five I hope you all enjoyed :3.

The Red Chain

Most are prolly gonna lift an eyebrow at this... but a picture without a border.
    Such as my avatar.. if that type of picture doesn't have a border I cringe.
    If you think they look better without a border you're blind and insane.

...no i'm joking plz dun hurt me. ;~;

Stupidest pet peeve ever. D8

Years
  • Um... unflushed toilets... especially in public restrooms... I don't know where that fecal matter's been! I don't wanna catch your diseases! D:<

I can't think of too many others at the moment, save for my cat's constant whiny meowing, even when it just had three of its most common needs satisfied (food, water, and attention).

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • It bothers me when people don't understand me and instead call me a pervert.

I can relate....

Also, to add to my first post, I guess it's just unnecessary loud noises in general that annoy me.

And people that get ridiculously pissed off when I point out a mistake, they should be happy I pointed it out so they can correct it, because I know they would leave it be if I didn't. >_<

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • It bothers me when people don't understand me and instead call me a pervert.

...Wait, no, it can't be!
    I see you there, Schezo Wegey!
    Pet peeves

Back