• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PETA Strikes again...

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Even if they didn't kill animals, they are a reprehensible organization. They directly (by means of funding) support the ALF, which firebombs medical research facilities and launches personal attacks on anyone they see as hostile to their cause. They aren't just pro-animal, they're anti-human. The activities of the ALF and the group as a whole are outside of US law, so any organization that gives them aid should also be outside of the law.

Moreover, I have a major ethical qualm with the suggestion that animal life is anywhere near as valuable as human life and I have a major ethical qualm with any group that emphasizes "animal rights" over human rights.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I'm going to be direct, the majority of people that work for PETA seem to be nuts! A lot of things that I believe they do is for attention tbh. While they have saved many animals, the protests they they do are ridiculous. For pete's sake they are targeting kids games like Mario and Pokemon. They are not going to win. PETA is like many religious groups such as the Westboro Baptist, they are too radical and most people look down on them for it.

Back