• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ Petalcy Island & The Strawberry Cafe! ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

warudo.kun!

I see what you did there.
Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    petalcyislandopeningbanner1.png

Hello everyone and welcome to the Petalcy Island. Let's start off by introducing the island, shall we?

Well then. This island is bought by me, Walid. It's a great setting. Fresh warm, but breezy weather.
    Fruits & Berries grown in every direction. The crystal-clear water. And maybe a few surprises here and there.
    Pronounced as (Peh-tahl-see) Island. This island is extremely big, and is classified as "relaxing".
    Students from poke-schools often come here on "end-of-the-year field trips", and newely weds come here for their honymoons as well.
    The night here in Petalcy Island is beatiful.
    The moon is bright and glowing, and every 3 weeks, Crescelia shows it's self as a shadow in the sky. Quite the beauty of the night, I'd say.

This island, is great for friends and family to come on vacation, and to travel too.
    Great to relax and train your pokemon and have some relax time. There are also some very friendly pokemon
    here to catch as well, which are as followed:

.Chikorita

.Corsola
    .Hoppip
    .Caterpie
    .Wooper
    .Eevee (Obtained by the Daycare, 1 per person)
    .Dunsparce
    .Scyther
    .Magikarp/Gyarados
    .Bulbasaur
    .Excecute
    .Totadile
    .Qwilfish
    .Sneasel
    .Remoraid
    .Mantine
    .Pidgey
    .Swablu
    .Shellos
    .Absol
    .Tropius
    .Heracross
    .Murkrow
    .Oddish
    .Horsea
    .Poliwag
    .Dratini

Here on Petalcy Island, we have relaxing places such as our own Pokemon Center,
    a Poke-school, a Gym, a Poke-Spa, A poke-mart, a daycare, a forest, and the best part of this island; The Strawberry Cafe.

OpeningBanner1.png

The Strawberry Cafe, is the first place opened here in Petalcy Island. It's a great place for you and your friends
    & family to hang out and talk. It's also great to have battles as well.
    Here in the Strawberry Cafe, we have a variety of great bevarages and snacks, to choose from.

.Strawberry Milk
    .Donuts
    .Pocky Sticks
    .Flavoured Water
    .Hot warm muffins
    .Cakes
    .Apple Pie
    .Fruits & Berries: Pecha Berries, Strawberries, Belue Berries, and Pinap Berries.
    Bag_Pecha_Berry_Sprite.png
    Bag_Belue_Berry_Sprite.png
    Bag_Pinap_Berry_Sprite.png

.Salads
    .Sushi
    .Unagi
    .Steak

-----------------------------------------------------------

rules1.png

.Don't flame.
    .Have respect
    .Share opinions
    .Be nice
    .Have a sense of humor.
    .Be yourself

-------------------------------------------------------

howtoplay1.png

Well, of course you will use a registration form. If not then I will deny you.

Spoiler:

Once arrived here in Petalcy Island by taking the SS Warudo, you will be greeted by my assisstant Bloom.
    She will hand you 20 Premier balls & 20 Hyper Potions. You will also recieve a berry pouch to keep all of your berries in, for Petalcy Island is PACKED with berries.

otherinfo1.png

Also a little note of things:

I am looking for excellent role-playing actors. I have the right to deny your request if I desire so.
    I am expecting a great outcome of this Role-Play Project. And hope to have some fun with the community ^^

More Info:

The Poke-Mart sells:

.Ultra Balls
    .Pokeballs
    .Hyper Potions
    .Super Potions
    .Full Heals

.Good Rod
    .Super Rod
    .Net Balls
    .Fluffy Tail

Everyone will start of with $10000 Pokedollars on this island. You can make more money by defeating
    trainers and some specific strong trainers -wink, wink.-

Pokemon Center:

Nurse Joy will assist you in healing your pokemon.
    While you're there you can stop by at the spa to your right. Hitmonchan & Hitmonlee are
    the massage masters. I assure you that you will be pleased with their work. You will be relaxed.

Spa Items to Buy:

.Lotion (Heal's poison, paralysis, sleeping, etc) - $500
    .Sponge (Raises Happiness) - $2000
    .Protein - $5000
    .MooMoo Milk - $50

After the spa you can visit the Gym and the gym leader would be Bloom which is the assisstant too. She
    specializes in water. And she is quite tricky. So you will have a tough time fighting her. She is also best friends with Cerulean City's Misty.

I'd also like to give you guys an idea of which region this island is in. It is in the Johto Region.

This island is corresponding from southwest of Goldenrod City.

The Forest:

The forest is an extremely dangerous & great place for training and catching pokemon. Be sure not to be
    ignorant so stock up on Pokeballs, and Potions.

A list of pokemon that can be caught is above which you should of already read if you were paying
    attention that is...o:

When you get to the more sunny part of the forest, it's safe. You can even camp there if you want.

The Daycare:

This is a great place for leaving your pokemon and having the Old Couple of the daycare take care of them
    and raise them on their time. The daycare also has some great surprises instore as well. You can pick a variety of different eggs.

egg1.png
    egg9.png
    egg8.png
    egg7.png
    egg6.png
    egg5.png
    egg4.png
    egg3.png

egg16.png
    egg2.png
    egg15.png
    egg14.png
    egg13.png
    egg12.png
    egg11.png
    egg10.png

The Hotel:

The Petalcy Hotel is the second thing build on this island. Most people that come here make reservations before they arrive to this magnificent island. Our staff will NOT allow you in this hotel if you have not already made reservations ahead of time. So you figure out how to do that your own way. ^^

The poke-number to call this hotel is :

4572-45377

There are 10 stories in this hotel. Rooms fill up quickly so make your reservation before it's too late! (;

---------------------------------------------------------------

Okay everyone so that's the role-play. As you know, and while you were reading this you saw the name "Bloom" a few times. Bloom is actually ~b l o o m r a n d a. on PC. So be sure to look for her, because the Gym leader, assistant , and manager in the cafe is her role.

I'm also considering hiring some people for different roles in the play. But not just yet.

My role is the owner of the island, ship, and professor of pokemon, I'm also the owner of the Strawberry Cafe.

------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to support us you can use any of these two userbars! ^^

petalcyislanduserbar1.png

sbcuserbar1.png

Also another small note to tell you all something. I am the maker of EVERY banner/art here. I take credit for everything. If you attempt to steal anything, I can assure you that you will be found. I know people all around different Pokemon communities, so don't try it.

warudo.kun!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    Awesome! I'm happy you like it!

Anyone wanna sign up? :>

King!

better
    Years
  • Hmm.....this looks.....interesting.....actually.......REALLY interesting........

PS~~interesting=:)

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomism
    Years
  • Your trainer name: Joel Morrannon
    Pokemon:

Species: Nidoking
    Personality: Nidoking is an extremely determined Pokemon, constantly striving to surpass itself and grow ever-stronger. He has very strong opinions and will often fight hard to get his point across, and can be slightly headstrong at times. He will often refuse to back down and continue far past when it would be sensible to do so, and while his trainng with Joel has tempered his wisdom somewhat, he still relies on Joel to stop him from overreaching. He is is extremely loyal towards Joel, and can carry on fighting through sheer willpower.
    Appearance: Nidoking is an enormous Pokemon, over four and a half feet tall and dinosaur-like in appearance. It stands bipedal and is extremely muscular, with a thick purple hide. Spines run down his backs in pairs, some almost half as long as its arm. Sprouting from its back is an enormous tail, extremely powerful and about half its body length. Sprouting from its head is an enormous horn, and along with its tail, is one of its main weapons.

Species: Golbat
    Personality: Golbat is very much a wild spirit. He hates being cooped up and always longs to be outside, to be allowed to spread his wings and soar to ever-greater heights (moth metaphorically and literally). He is somewhat downcast yet determined, as if the world is constantly out to get him and he must constantly fight back. While he doesn't talk much, he can have a very sarcastic sense of humour and can often get a grim laugh in trying situations.
    Appearance: Golbat is an enormous bat-like Pokemon. Its "body" is formed primarily of its facial features, with an enormous mouth containing four gleaming fangs. From either side of its body grow two powerful wings, and it has two small legs, thin and gragile-looking. It is primarily blue in colouration, with the undersides of its wings purple.

Species: Umbreon
    Personality: Umbreon is a very composed Pokemon. She is extremely loyal to Joel, and often curls up next to him when resting. She has an air of constant purpose to her, as if every motion is intended and for a higher goal. She is always very calm and unperturbed, and it takes a lot to get under her skin. However, if she is pushed to far, she will snap violently with the force of a volcano.
    Appearance: Unbreon is a small dog-like Pokemon, about two and a half feet tall. Its legs are thin yet strong, and it has a small bushy tail Its eyes are a dark red, and it has small leaf-shaped ears. It is mostly black, with yellow bands on its ears and tail and similar rings on either side of its legs and on its forehead.

Species: Roserade
    Personality: Roserade had a bit of a vanity complex. He is constantly trying to show off and prove himself as the godly figure that (in his mind) he is. He is constantly grooming himself, often purely in an arrogant, "I'm going to preen myself because what you're saying isn't important," manner, but had begun to get past that. While he is a relatively new member of Joel's team, he is a fairly skilled fighter and knows what he's doing.
    Appearance: Roserade is a slightly short Pokemon, coming on just under three feet high. He is primarily green, with a long green "cape" flowing out of his back and with "hair" formed of white rose petals, immaculately maintained. Where a human would have hands, Roserade has bouquets of flowers – the left one blue, and the right red. A pattern of darker colouration makes it appear as if it was wearing a mask, and it narrowed red eyes.

Accomplishments: Joel has been a member of the Fuchsia Gym for several years, and while he has never decided to challenge any of the League Championships, he is considering taking a leave of absence from the gym to explore the world and meet new Pokemon and trainers.

Reason for coming here: Joel has been spending a lot of time recently working hard for the Fuchsia Gym, and Janine has suggested that he take a vacation for a couple of weeks to unwind and spend some more quality time with his Pokemon.

Last edited:

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    I would like to reserve a spot please. I will try to get it done by tonight.

This seems very inetresting!

-MetalGardevoir

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • I'll reserve a spot as well, also, while this looks very interesting, well, a appearance section for the trainers would be very helpful, and age, personalty, and history section is also custom, but not necessary, just a little constructive criticism, you said you were looking for excellent role players, and that is general how we operate ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Trainer name: Noka Vitorian (click name for picture)
    Pokemon:
    Snorunt (Tenka): Noka's first pokemon back at her hometown Snowpoint City. Tenka is very sarcastic and doesn't like the company of other humans or Pokemon. He'd rather be with Noka or by himself.
    Chinchou (Umibana): Caught when Noka was in the middle a cruise to the islands in the Kanto Region. Umibana is a little quiet and doesn't hardly react to anything even if acknowledged. He's very slow too, but when he puts his mind to something he becomes a little mischeavous.
    Cherubi (Sakuran):
    Caught when Noka went to see her friend in Pastoria City. Noka caught sight of her when she saw the nervous Cherubi trying to climb up the tree she slathered with Honey. Sakuran is very nervous but rather nice if she is able to calm down around you.
    Lapras (Mookie): When Noka fooled around in Mt. Coronet, she encountered a Lapras she named Mookie. Just the friendly aura of Mookie and care for Noka's other pokemon makes her almost like a mother.

Accomplishments:
    Noka has obviously but barely completed the Sinnoh Gyms due to her condition. She also has travel around and found places no one else has found, keeping them secret to herself. That is all Noka has pretty much done, recently she has been in another world.

Reason: The Goddess of the other world had been snooping around in the Pokemon world for a bit until she came upon this Petalcy Island, she knew Noka was having a horrible time being stuck with Aruma and Geddon so she let her take a vacation and teleported her back to the Pokemon world for this.

Last edited:

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Your trainer name: Phoenix Endowood

Pokemon (At least 3 pokemon in your party): Absol, Scyther, Corsola

Accomplishments:

Phoenix had done much, he could not even count them all. First, his dazziling pokemon amazed the audience as he won many contest ribbons. He had only started gaining them for three monthes, and already he only needed one more to proceed to the Super Contest. He had set out a major goal, and that was to win the prize: A magical, pure golden cup that was said to sparkle like no other. He has always gone for the top, and he hadn't stopped. He had also travelled far and wide, searching for unique pokemon, which he had many of. He also seeked impressive trainers, of which to battle with. He had amazed other than audiences. The small crowds that watched the street battles were also flabbergasted as he defeated millions with his pokemon. He is known across all 5 regions, and had always wanted to do soething great. And he has done a few things thatare pretty great.

Reason for coming here:

Phoenix had spent a lot of time on the Sevii Islands, catching Ariados and other rare pokemon, when he saw an advertisement on the floor of the plains. Curiously, he picked it up and read the ad, "Hello there yound traveller! Like unique pokemon? Like tropical islands? Then come to the amazing Petalcy Island! A great adventure and experience! You definitly want to come here before retiring to your home!" He smiled and looked at the address where the tickets and boat was. Then, he hurried to there to go to this newly discobered island, plainly to see this new place, and also, of course, for the pokemon.

If I need to write more, please post before denying. You didn't really give that much information on how long it has to be or what to put in the categorys.

-MetalGardevoir

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Name: Eileen Shorebird

Pokemon:

Venomoth: Female

Flaffy: Female

Sandslash: Male

Accomplishments: Eileen is a talented coordinator, having competed in the Grand Festival of Hoenn three times. The first time, she was ranked tenth. The second time, she got the ribbon for fourth place. And recently, she obtained the second place trophy! She has also defeated Roxanne and Brawly, though she stopped her trainer career there.

Reason for coming here: Vacations. The Grand Festival has just ended and she is exhausted. So, to relax, her friends suggested Petalcy Island.

King!

better
    Years
  • Your trainer name: Isabella "Bella" Wright

Pokemon (At least 3 pokemon in your party):

Treecko: Male, Naughty

Pichu: Female, Cheerful

Wurmple: Female, Timid

Tailow: Female, Brave

Feebas: Female, Quiet

Corphish: Male, Stubborn(I know this isn't a REAL nature, but, he is)

Accomplishments: Bella left her home in Oldale Town, Hoenn, and started a journey through Hoenn at the age of 12. She travelled all across Hoenn, winning ribbons, and badges. She built a team consisting of three Pokemon: Treecko, a Pokemon given to her at the start of her journey; Wurmple, her first Pokemon she actually caught herself in the Petalburg Forest; and Pichu, a Pokemon given to her by her parebnts halfway through her journey. She raised her pokemon, and won runner-up in the Grand Festival and placed third in the Hoenn Leauge Tournament.

Reason for coming here: Three months after her Hoenn journey, Bella was at home, quite often bored with no action. She was watching a television program on Evolution, when an ad came on explaining an island west of Johto. Wanting more action, she took up the quest, and made her way to Goldenrod City, Johto, where she would catch a ferry and go to a rich exotic island, Petalcy Island. With her she brought Treecko, Wurmple, Pichu, and her old family friend, TaiTai, a Tailow.

Last edited:

warudo.kun!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    Accepted at the moment:

lorddarigarn

Nokatan

MetalGardevoir

Neiko Star

King900000

I hope you're all good role-players. I'm expecting great from you.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Well, you could ask an RP Sample from us if you want to know if we're good at RP'ing. Just suggesting.

warudo.kun!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    That's your choice. If you'd like to inform me of your prior rping, then sure. Give me a sample if you'd like.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Your trainer name: Usi Matsuba

Pokemon:

Mantine
    (male)
    Background: Mantine was Usi's second pocket monster, but sadly his most unfortunate. Plagued with various diseases and complications, Mantine has been scarred with almost everything imaginable. Every single moment Mantine smiles makes the world immediately stop and smile with him. A calm, appreciative pocket monster with the understanding of his status. Regardless, he maintains the joy of participating in the ocean of life with Usi caring for him by his side.

Pichu
    (male)
    Background: Pichu... he's an ol' sport. Pichu has lived in the Matsuba family for 27 years. Handed down to Usi when he turned twelve. Groomed by experiences that could fill libraries, this whippersnapper Pichu has the ego of an SS Anne and the spirit of a five-year-old boy.

Octillery

(male)
    Background: By far Usi's most focused, clever, and wise pocket monster to date; proving the "most intelligent mollusk-like pocket monster" with sound example. Usi has struggled to keep his mischievous Octillery under his command, predictably. Being so creative and adaptive, it's found its way out of Poké Balls several times. However, times have changed, and it didn't take too long for Octillery to find out that its presence -- without causing trouble -- brings rewards like fresh berries from the Slateport market. A definite reason to stick around.

Scizor
    (female)
    Background: Regardless of the vast collection of personalities in the party, Scizor seems to handle it well. Considering how new she is to the group, she leads by example with her quiet determination and strength. To describe the scene overall, everyone would be broken pieces of glass, and Scizor would be the glue.

Accomplishments: Usi is a Pacifidlog Town Water-type Pokémon Endurance Test champion, but came in third at Slateport City's similar contest. He came up short as a runner-up for the Annual Hoenn Water-type Tournament. (Relying on his Octillery, Mantine, and former Wailord)

Reason for coming here: One day, Usi arrived back home at his lil' Pacifidlog shack where he encountered a silver pocket watch on the desk. It seemed to hold down the latest version of Air Mail as the shack swayed with the relaxing, afternoon breeze. Curious by the presence of this foreign object, he snatched the mail and opened it to find a letter engraved with a majestic Milotic on the cover. Inside: "Petalcy Island, waiting."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2009
    Hello~

It's me Bloom, the gym leader of Petalcy Island. I just wanted to give you all a heads-up on the great pokemon I encountered here, and raised. Here are my 6 main pokemon: Gyarados, Dratini, Manaphy, Goldeen, Staryu, and Milotic. I'm also the manager of the Strawberry Cafe, working for my good friend. Well this is my intro, I hope you have a great time in Petalcy Island as I welcome you all at the dock!

But dont forget that I am the assistant who hands you 20 ultra balls, 20 hyper potions, and 1 berry pouch!
    :t121::t118:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back