• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pet's Mart or Pet Smart? XD

How do you say it: Pet's Mart or Pet Smart?

• Total voters

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • OK, you all, or hopefully most of your know of the store called PETsMART, right? Well, I've always wondered what people thought of the name. XD Do you say it like Pet's Mart or Pet Smart? XDD Vote and tell me what you think! =D

~Kelsey

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Awwwwwwws! *pets* You're a good little member to say that, but don't be afraid to call me stupid. XD I really wouldn't take offense to it since I did put it as a choice. XD

I kinda say Pet Smart sometimes...but then you're allowed to bring your animals into the store with you, so it can kinda go more towards Pet's Mart. XD Oh God...look at what I do to entertain myself. XD

~Kelsey

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • I've actually thought about this on my own time sometimes.... pretty sad, I know. XD Well, I actually have called it both. I used to always called it Pet's Mart, but know I call it Pet Smart for unknown reasons. ^^;;

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • Bobby said:
    It's Pet's Mart I hope, Pet Smart doesn't really make any sense or at least that's what I think XD.

I think it makes some sense; the store is smart about pets. Or something like that. XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Yeah, it could be Pet Smart because you're a smart pet owner if you shop there. :D Come on people, use your brains. XD I think I'm gonna stick with Pet Smart. :333

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    My mom, aunt, and I were talking about this just the other day! What a weird coincidence, lol. Anyway, I've always pronounced it 'Pet's Mart', since that's what it is.

And yeah, I think that 'Pet Smart' could make a little bit of sense... You're being smart when you shop there for your pets. Pet smart-ness! ;P

HELL

LAMBO!!!1
    Years
  • It's a bit of both. Mart because it's a mart, and Smart because it makes you think they're smart when dealing with pets, as someone said.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Karli-li voted for 'Pet Smart'. :33 I honestly thought that it was Pet Smart until a year ago when I actually payed attention to the big sign. =P I also cant say 'Pet's Mart' for some reason//~

~Karli

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I'd have to say Pet's Mart.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Stay out of my mind! I don't there's one near me anymore, but when there was that question would always come to mind as I passed by it. I never came to a decision. Hmm...let's say...Pet Smart, since the pets can't really shop.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Hmm.. I'm thinking its Pets Mart, but it could be Petsmart to be smart on how to treat and feed your pets! *crowd: ohh* XD.

Back