• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pets thread

Years
Look I said sorry and I gave you a bone but what do you do? You kick dirt in my face!! If we can start over be doggie pals even though I'm a wolf then we'd have more fun!! *gives 5 little bones to pokefan007* I won't take these back even if you do kick dirt at me* *sighs*

Years
well you better not mess with my friends FireEmporer or pynpfan!!
*pounces on charmanderflame*
yeah you didn't read the earlier pages.on those pages I was the devil in this thread.until...wait I still am evil!!

Years
hey you better stay away from my den!!
*walks to tv*
lets watch YuYu Hakusho in the Dark Tournoment saga.

Years
yep I dont care who watches tv with me as long as they don't inturrup my shows.
*sees part with yo-yo kid*
heh heh that kid is my favorite character thats not on Team Urameshi.go yo-yo kid go!

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
yeah but I love goats so i'm just gonna sit graze here and rough it and if no one gets me then no skin off my nose bahhhhh

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen May 19, 2007
I dunno i think your goat avatar is cute. Though pets can't have pets of their own... kinda sucks.
Even Neopets get petpets of thier own... yea i play neo pets XP

Back