• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pets

Dogs vs Cats

• Dogs

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    I prefer cats, I have been a cat lover for many years now. My grandma has a dog (a chihuahua), my mom owns two cats (one had a litter of 6 kittens about two months ago) - and my mom also has a ferret.

Cats are quiet most of the time (except when the mom cat is calling the kittens - or when the kittens want food). and my three favorite Pokemon are cats as well.

Necessary? - yes, after a while they become part of the family, its not the same if they aren't around.

Cats in for my vote.

Years
    Pets arent necessary but they are great to have for company and companionship. I love pets.

For the poll, I go with dogs all the time with that question. I never liked cats.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I love animals. C: I have a cat right now, but I've had dogs in the past! They're cute and different from cats. Idk why people can try to make sweeping generalizations about cats vs. dogs, there's a cat out there for everyone and there's a dog out there for everyone. :3

Illuminaughty

The Graceful Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Well, I'm allergic to nearly every type of animal, so needless to say I don't have any pets and I can't really see them as necessary since I've gotten by without any. With that said, I'd really like to have a cute fluffy kitty if I could...

Get a Sphynx! They are don't have furr...obviously, haha.
    I wouldn't mind having one either.

Spoiler:

Years
    I don't have any pets currently and I doubt I will have for a while. I would like a puppy of some sort but, ehh, it doesn't bother me too much either way.​

Back