• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pets

Years
  • I was considering owning a parrot to keep me company, since my 1 year older cousin who is also on his PC 24/7 doesn't have any troubles with his pet parrot.

I don't think my parents would allow me though and i'm not sure if he will prevent me from sleeping at night or vice versa hehe.

Years
  • I have two cats - both rescue cats. They're awesome.

Meet Aston.
    Spoiler:

I really badly want a pet dog at the moment though (as I have never had one before), but as I want a Husky, there is a bit of work I need to do before that's going to happen (securing fence line, for example).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    I have a 14-year-old doggie that's sleeping beside me at the moment! She sleeps a lot these days.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I have a pitbull great dane mix. She only has 3 legs because we rescued her and she had to have surgery after being hit by a car. She's only a year and a half old. And then we have a cat. I don't know what the cat is but he is a cuddle monster.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
    Years
  • I've never had a pet before, aside from a couple goldfish that had a unfortunate lives. I've always wanted a cat or something.

Years
  • I have a rough coated collie! (Think Lassie; he looks a lot like her.) His name is Cody; we adopted him when he was a few months old and have had him for nine or ten years now. He thinks he's a lap dog and human, hehe. He also knows how to open unlocked doors, certain crates, and food bins.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • I have the cutest of cats! Out with the dogs! I only have two cats, and as my classmate said, the first of many cats! Who doesn't love those naughty little fur balls? I LOVE CATS!

Euphoric

Indefatigable
    Years
  • I have two cats - both rescue cats. They're awesome.

Meet Aston.
    Spoiler:

I really badly want a pet dog at the moment though (as I have never had one before), but as I want a Husky, there is a bit of work I need to do before that's going to happen (securing fence line, for example).
    Is your other cat named Martin?

I have two cats. We used to have one, but then he died, so we got two more. Their names are Julius and Stanley.

Years
  • Is your other cat named Martin?

I have two cats. We used to have one, but then he died, so we got two more. Their names are Julius and Stanley.

Aston Martin is actually his full name but we just call him Aston. Our other cat is named Porsche. We had a third (my favourite), but she was sadly hit by a car last year and passed away (yes, people remarked the irony). She was named Lotus, which is where my username comes from.

Years
  • Have wanted a dog for most of my life, but my mom and brother are both scared of them and my dad hates the idea of caring for a pet and the expenses it would bring, and I'm mildly allergic to their fur, so my rents have never agreed to getting one. I've come close, but that's a sad story I'm too tired to type out right now :'[

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I have fish. Koi and guppies. I used to have a dog, two turtles and three rabbits, but I had to give my dog away to my aunt because my mother didn't like him, released my two turtles into the pond at the back of my house because they were getting too big for their container, and buried my three rabbits because they died. So far, it's only been fish, fish and nothing but fish because apparently it's the only animal my mother can tolerate. I still want another dog though.

Years
  • I have a cat, my last cat that is alive. I've had her for damn near 15 years. Her name is Josie and she is so obnoxious when I try to play a PC game and she jumps on the keyboard but I love her :3

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I've never had a pet. :'>

I do want a cat or a rabbit though.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Have wanted a dog for most of my life, but my mom and brother are both scared of them and my dad hates the idea of caring for a pet and the expenses it would bring, and I'm mildly allergic to their fur, so my rents have never agreed to getting one. I've come close, but that's a sad story I'm too tired to type out right now :'[

I can relate bro.

Although I might actually win soon, they're gonna need a dog for our new house hehehe.

Years
  • None. The only pets i've ever had are goldfish. Both my brother and I are allergic to cats last I recalled, and I can't stand dogs. So don't think i'll be getting a pet anytime soon, sadly.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I've never had a pet. :'>

I do want a cat or a rabbit though.

I WILL SHARE! I have 3 cats and a dog. As long as you don't take my personal cat we are all good >:D I used to have another dog up until recently but we had to put her down because of her many age related health problems.

I love pets, I've had dogs and cats my whole life because my parents are also huge pet lovers. Thank god none of us are seriously allergic to animals or I don't know what we would do lol.

Back