• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pets?!

Charon

unscrupulous~
Years
  • That's right, PC - it's time for the pet showcase!
    How many of you have pets? Post some photographs, descriptions or whatever - I'm just curious to see how many of you have animals at home.

These guys are mine:

Pets?!

"Hey, can I get a refill over here?"

My dog, Harvey. On the table. NAUGHTY. He's not allowed on the table. Except for photogenic purposes.
    Two years old this year! My sister chose the name - I wanted to call him Murphy or Solomon (Solly for short). She got to choose his name because he's my dog. I mean, wtf? Still, it suits him.

And this is stalker cat. He's actually called Felix but we renamed him Stalker Cat because he's so ninja like. He's my sister's cat.
    Pets?!

He stares at people. And stalks the dog. And climbs in through bathroom windows when people are trying to shower when there is a perfectly good door!!
    I don't like him very much ¬¬;
    He's seven or eight months old. I forget.

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
  • I have always wanted to have a Golden Retriever. it's the most gorgeous dog in the world<3you are so lucky charon-chan. ;_;
    i'm going to get a dog sooner or later to though^_^ but not yet, i half to move out first.

anyways, this is Rufus, someone here has seen him before though.
    Pets?!

he's a strange little being X3

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • Mhm...

As humans, it's only rational that we seek companionship in beings that much more intelligent than ourselves. What's interesting is that we are not far different from the very animals we keep as toy things. Yeah, laugh now, but who are we to criticize dogs for licking each other's backsides when most of us do the equivalent in our everyday lives? Myesh, that's right, you, you who idolises these "stars" and live off their words as if they were some sort of holy beings in another class of consciousness that surpasses your own, you my friends, are all merely typical backside lickers. May I suggest that you quit performing these worshiping deeds before the surface of your tongues are tinted with a new coat of brown.

Myesh, I do love animals, myesh, indeed. A little too much, might I add. Did you know it could cost up to $200 to get a Pit-bull an abortion?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Shaydeh said:
    As humans, it's only rational that we seek companionship in beings that much more intelligent than ourselves. What's interesting is that we are not far different from the very animals we keep as toy things. Yeah, laugh now, but who are we to criticize dogs for licking each other's backsides when most of us do the equivalent in our everyday lives? Myesh, that's right, you, you who idolises these "stars" and live off their words as if they were some sort of holy beings in another class of consciousness that surpasses your own, you my friends, are all merely typical backside lickers. May I suggest that you quit performing these worshiping deeds before the surface of your tongues are tinted with a new coat of brown.
    Who are you even replying to? No one insulted animals or anything, your entire post made absolutely no sense at all. You generalize way too much and actually think you know how humans work. Though it was funny to read another one of those "holier-than-thou" posts.

Now, getting back on topic, I don't have any pets. Mainly because every.single.pet. I've had has died on me, so I just didn't feel like cursing another animal.

Shorty

Years
  • Shaydeh said:

Myesh, I do love animals, myesh, indeed. A little too much, might I add. Did you know it could cost up to $200 to get a Pit-bull an abortion?

You again? I saw your introductory post ... you are one wierd dude, but in a good way! I don't get who you are talking to either and do those last two lines mean what I think they mean? That's nasty. XD

I got two baby kittys, casey and lasey, they are twins and so adorable! <3
    Only got them 2 weeks ago and they are still quite young. I wish they could stay this small and cute for forever.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I have a cat [called Miyu, after the member Miyu-chan ♥~], a dog, three guinea pigs, and a rabbit [called Muffy~~~]. ^_^ I have photos of Miyu as a kitty uploaded to my PhotoBucket album, but they're so old now I won't bother with them; I will take a photograph when I bother with charging with my camera up again. xD; *is lazy and its [rechargeable, it eats non-rechargeables ones rigth up] battery ran out T_T* Miyu is actually pregnant now ^_^ [we finally confirmed it <3]; but we have six pets already -- so no kitties to keep. ;~;

One of the guinea pigs is probably gonna have to be put down in awhile; I'm not really sure, but she has a growth of some sort and she's still okay now, but... guinea pigs are pretty fragile creatures in general, apparently~ I've had the guinea pigs since 2004, the cat and the dog since 2005, and Muffy since Mother's Day :3 [Australian date for it]~ ♥! They all get along very well, except for Muffy and the guinea pigs. She doesn't like them invading her territory ;-; -- && she tried to attack the kitty for the same reason today; but otherwise, Muffy ish veryyyy sweet and gentle. :333 She's sooooooooooo soft~ + fluffy. :3

Miyu is short-haired; she's the only one who came out like her Mom in two whole litters *-*. :3 she ish very, very adorable, and very affectionate! ^_^ She sleeps up in the top of my closet, and she's been known to sleep in our beds, our presence notwithstanding... She's annoying though; she likes pulling the phone cord out of the phone during conversations...~

And the dog is... er... weird o.O What dog lets a cat chew their bone? XD; But he's very loyal ^^~ And that's all to be said about them.

Yoko-chan: Rufus is very cute ^^ He looks like a darker version of the youngest guinea pig [she's the daughter of one of the first guinea pigs :3 we bought 'em both pregnant o.O~ And they both had three babies, but we gave away the other five]. ^-^ She's very mouse/ratlike.

Shaydeh... what are you on about? O_o; Did you post this in the wrong thread or something? xD;

Last edited:

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • Myesh, I got a dog.

As to Shorty and Blue, may I mention that when I said "you", I wasn't speaking of anyone in particular and I really didn't mean to sound superior to anybody else, for I am the salt that litters the bottom of the popcorn box. If you hate me for that would like to murder me as a result then ... you have the right to. *shrugs*

Years
  • I recently had to euthanize my dog. :( She was 15, in pain and had trouble getting around. Her name was Daisy, she was Queen (and don't you forget it!) & a royal pain in the butt. But I loved her & miss her terribly. She was a Terrier mix, a small dog and very affectionate. Perhaps I'll get another dog one day, it depends on many things.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
  • I feel the outmost sympathy for you. But, yeah, 15 is old for a dog. You put her out of her misery, and it was the right thing do. Its hard getting a new pet right after you lose one, believe me, I know from experience. Good luck maybe finding another pet.

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
  • I have never seen "that kind" of eyes on a cat before XP
    not to be rude, but he looks kinda scary O.o

Years
  • I HAVE A PON*shot* D8

I have two guinea pigs, one is mine one is my bros

Rex is mine :O
    Reggie is my bro's

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I have..

4 cats, 1 is a kitten.
    1 dog.
    2 rats.
    1 Hammyhamster.
    4 guinea pigs.
    3 rabbits.
    &
    1 fish.

Pets?!

My dog daisy

Pets?!

My cat Twinkle

Pets?!

My cat Dandi

Pets?!

My kitten Poppy

The rest dont like having there photos taken much.

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
  • Pincushion said:
    I have..

4 cats, 1 is a kitten.
    1 dog.
    2 rats.
    1 Hammyhamster.
    4 guinea pigs.
    3 rabbits.
    &
    1 fish.

Pets?!

My dog daisy

Pets?!

My cat Twinkle

Pets?!

My cat Dandi

Pets?!

My kitten Poppy

The rest dont like having there photos taken much.

I'm not really in to cats. I prefer dogs ;P
    but that last one was gorgeous! :3
    And your dog is cute to^^

Back