• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PFFs collection.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    PFFs collection.
    PFFs collection.
    PFFs collection.
    PFFs collection.
    PFFs collection.
    PFFs collection.
    PFFs collection.

Years
  • hmm The first 2 are good ;) goodjob
    The 3th is a lil weird i don't see what it is :P
    The 4th is not to good made it's head is fine but it doesn't fit with the body ..
    The other 2 skeleton head are made really good only there body is way to simple for such a good head i should probally remake or just change the body..
    the last one is just simple and bad and to much side ..
    anyway its pretty good you starting the learn like a pro ;) goodjob !

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    I'd like it if i didnt get personal opinions from a bad spriter/thief. and please, dont attempt hacking, youre bad at it. i remember you from CS, youre a wannabe.

Years
  • I'd like it if i didnt get personal opinions from a bad spriter/thief. and please, dont attempt hacking, youre bad at it. i remember you from CS, youre a wannabe.

Just be happy i spared CS, if you want i can show you what im capble of jut say it ;)
    You should be happy i rated your sprites ;) and about that Bad spriter/thief :S i dont know what your talking about man but im first of all better then you at it bye bye and second I stole a sprite a long time ago no need to keep reminding ..
    here you're dissed now ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    pikafirefight and Crossel: Please keep all discussion to the sprites at hand. Any other matters should be taken to PM.

And Crossel, just understand that past actions and reputations have a way of catching up with people, okay?

bxela1: As said in the Pixel Art rules, posts in the PA section require constructive criticism, something that you have failed to input. Appropriate punishment will be undertaken for the matter.

*wipes sweat*

Well, I must say that I do like these sprites, especially your choice of colours. The designs are good as well, and your shading is pretty much excellent. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you soon.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • Yay. Nice sprites!

You have a knack for shading and anatomy from different angles, I can only produce side shots.
    The Third one (Dog thingy) is a Dog, correct. It looks quite sad.. *sniff*
    Are the Skull Pokemon in relation to each other, like a Banette/Duskull thing in RSE? Juss wondering.The purple pig is in an odd pose, is it laying down with it's legs spread all around it, or is it standing up?
    I love the whale x3 Just the way it looks, with the little mouth and the confused eye makes it so ditsy and love able for me.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    pikafirefight and Crossel: Please keep all discussion to the sprites at hand. Any other matters should be taken to PM.

And Crossel, just understand that past actions and reputations have a way of catching up with people, okay?

ok. and thankyou for the comments.

PFFs collection.

Kolase

Your pile of happy coal.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2007
    The sprites that bug me the most are the whale, and the little beige puppy, mainly because they aren't facing in the traditional Pokemon direction, but that was probably intentional. Shading is well done in all of them, but maybe shorten the back of the head on the second sprite. It seems a little long to me.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    since i was just allowed to show this in the the games thread this sprite is for, im allowed to show it here.
    PFFs collection.

wesmott.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    I like these, I like these alot :D. My favorite would have to be the muscular whale just because it looks cool and is unique :D.

Back