• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PG 17, Kanto]: All These Regular People...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Name: Gabu Zakuro Doku (literally "Bite Pomegranate Poison" if you translate it from the first-last name in that order, else it'd be "Poison Bite Pomegranate" if you put the surname first)
    Appearance: Standing at roughly 4 feet and weighing about 80, Gabu is heavily built. However, despite his appearance, Gabu prefers not to participate in any form of physical activity. Gabu's face is standard (zitless, moleless, etc.), and has dark gray-blue eyes. His hair is a dolphin gray, and is pulled back into a short ponytail. As for his attire, Gabu tends to dress a bit like, well...a girl. It's not exactly crossdressing, but at the same time, he isn't exactly dressing like a guy.

Gabu usually wears a blue-and-gray kilt, seeing how he has an interest in foreign culture, and a gray sweater to match it. He wears white sneakers, and occasionally puts on a purple bandana on his head, or around his neck. Gabu does like jeans, though, and will put on blue ones when he feels like it. To match those, he adds on a white blouse, being somewhat feminine but at the same time not exactly that way. He always keeps his sneakers and bandana, but will sometimes take both off if he wishes to go swimming.
    Background: As a child, Gabu grew up alone. He did nothing but go to the library each day and read his heart out. Eventually, he finished all the children's books in that library and started on the young adult novels. Overtime he began to finish all those books and started on nonfiction and adult literature. As he filled his brain more and more with every single line from a book he read, his knowledge of the world and how it worked became more vast.

When Gabu went to school, he remembered one other boy around his age. That boy was supposedly the richest in all of Pallet, and although Gabu recalled everyone being jealous of him, Gabu could only feel pity for that poor soul. After all, as Gabu recalled thinking, that boy might've been right money-wise, but was probably not rich knowledge-wise. In Gabu's terms, having lots of knowledge was the best kind of wealth one could have.

Later on, as Gabu continued reading the ever-growing selections in the library, he soon discovered he could hear the thoughts of others, although such a power was very limited. Although he kept this deep down in his thoughts, he couldn't help but remember how he had accidentally knocked a cup off the teacher's desk and broke it. It seemed that the rich kid avoided him at first, but soon got back together with him and stayed his very best friend. This surprised Gabu, seeing how someone with much higher class than he was actually willing to stay his friend. But Gabu never said anything; he thought it'd be rude if he mentioned his thought.

There was this other kid, one Gabu could not read, expression-wise. He did sense that this kid might start a life of crime, but wasn't sure. There was an evil aura about him, but at the same time, a rather playful aura. To be safe, Gabu stayed away from that boy, except when the rich kid got them together. He had also heard that the kid's father never had enough time to play with him, and perhaps that was why he had quite the aura.

When Gabu finally got out of school, he managed to befriend some of the native Pokemon, including some from far away. It seemed as though he could read their thoughts and understand what they were thinking, just as if they were human like himself. Gabu took this mental note and turned into a part-time Pokemon psychologist, helping any Pokemon in need. Choosing to help only the wild ones, Gabu never mentioned of this strange technique he had developed to anyone. Like his regular telepathic powers, he couldn't control this technique very well, and often made many mistakes translating a Pokemon's thoughts.

Later on, Gabu came to discover he also had telekinetic powers. This included lifting and moving things a certain distance (he could even lift and move people or Pokemon to a certain limit), teleporting himself or one or a few objects up to a short distance, and even maniplulating the thoughts of others and causing them to think his own thoughts, though that sometimes never followed through. Gabu found that his telekinetic powers were much easier to handle than the telepathic powers he had developed much earlier. He continued to keep all his abilities secret, and went on living what he thought to be a normal life, reading whatever book in the library that he had not yet started on.

Although his life was back to normal, Gabu couldn't help but think of the two children he had befriended much earlier. He wished he could see them again, and hoped that someday they would come back into his life. Being a believer of fortune telling, Gabu worked with tarot cards, I-Ching, and other methods to see if such could occur. While there was no mention that he would meet with these two again, Gabu noticed that all the methods he tried never gave any hints as to never seeing them again.
    Starters: 1st: Charmander, 2nd: Squirtle, 3rd: Bulbasaur

Edit: Eep. Kind of long, but if you need me to change anything, lemme know.

Last edited:

M@XWeru

Omnipresent Authority Figure
    Years
    Name: Gabu Zakuro Doku

That is one huge ten year-old. Still, I'm not prejudiced. I think you could make that appearance section a bit longer. The background really, really isn't fleshed out. You only touch on the points you've put down, and I think you should note - somewhere, at least - just how powerful his telekinetic abilities are. Additionally, his telephathic power is undeveloped and barely useful, which I don't think is reflected in that background.

Also, you missed the starter pokémon. I've said it before; it's the original Kanto trio.

I think I'm gonna post an example application, to really show everyone what I'm looking for.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Alright. I gave it another touch-up, making the history with the other children slightly more vague.

I must say, I love how you drive people to make their SU's perfect. That's proof to me that only the best of the best will join this RP.

M@XWeru

Years
    .Sublime: Thanks. That's a much better application, by the way. It should take some effort to beat.

Serene: You've got to read more carefully. Your telekinetic ability is very, very powerful, whilst your telepathy isn't. At all.

Here's the example application. Something like this should be acceptable, since I do realize that playing a ten year-old in a relatively mundane world has a tendency to cut one's background sections short.

Name:Maxwell Stephanoupolus Armitage

Appearance:Maxwell stands just above four feet tall, and seems even taller, having through his wealthy upbringing developed the kind of immaculate posture you'd only ever see on flashy magazine covers or, as in Maxwell's case,in those too rich for discomfort or worry. His hair is lush, shoulder-length and black as coal, always well-groomed and shiny but left hanging in a rather sloppy do; a slight natural curl causes it to hang past his shoulders in thick locks, slightly upturned. With eyes a dusty green and rarely ever completely open he gives off a somewhat dim, uncaring radiance - even though green is a warm colour, Maxwell's gaze is cold and barren. In front of that gaze, he wears a large pair of thick, black-rimmed, rounded square glasses. Every part the rich kid, he has only the slightest tan - enough that he hasn't developed the pasty whiteness of a nerd, but still little enough to show off the fact that he has no actual need to be out in the sun. Should the heir to the Armitage conglomerate ever smile - or smirk, as the case may be - he shows of an impeccable set of pearly whites, the kind you'd need to see a dentist twice a week to achieve. Having free time to spare, and mounds of cash to boot, Maxwell keeps himself fit using his top-of-the-line personal gym. Despite being only ten, his personal coach has enabled him to attain top physique without risk.

Naturally, one such as Maxwell is the owner of a huge and varied wardrobe. His favoured set of clothes is a simple black business suit, tailored specifically for him and made to be light-weight and cool. Beneath this, he wears a simple, white shirt and designer underwear - though no one knows why when it comes to the latter. Compared to his wardrobe, his shoe collection is quite small, and most pairs are identical - twelve in total, made for him personally by a famed cobbler from Celadon; black, their soles of durable, rubbery Dragonair hide. For his journey, he's also packed a few sets of vacation outfits - blue shorts and Hawaii shirts of no noteworthy brand. He also owns a pair of corrective sunglasses, identical in rim to his normal eyewear.

History: Growing up surrounded by every toy he could imagine, Maxwell was completely alienated from the lifestyle of the lower middle class, average citizen of Pallet. Where they managed with porridge for breakfast, he had truffle and lobster. Where they were lucky if the family owned a Rattata, he had his own menagerie - a lifestyle made possible by Maxwell's thoughtless parents who, while they had decided they wanted their son to see what life was like for the commoners, had little or no idea what life was like for commoners. As such, they ended up sending their son to public school (he could always catch up with education as he got older - he wouldn't have to worry about working, after all), completely unprepared for what he was going to face. Maxwell, being used to wide, open spaces, quality food and being able to do just about whatever he wanted, was shocked to come to school and find that people lived in utter, impoverished squalor. In his childish naiveté, he ended up mortally insulting half the town through questions of why and how, transmitted through classmates to parents. Though he did get himself popular among his peers - at least for a while - by sharing candy, and what he called 'real' food with the others on occasion, he could not make up for the feelings most of the parents were instilling in their kids. He soon found himself alone and hated.

At this point, Maxwell's personal butler was a great help - explaining to the perplexed child the truth of a commoner's life, and the system of pride to which these people adhered, he turned the rich kid's attitude around completely. He became aloof and supercilious, regarding the other children as fools who failed to grasp the opportunity to get in good standing with a wealthy fellow like himself. Past that day, he always went to bed with a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. There never was any reason for him to feel lonely, either because, as always, there is one kid or another who's different from the rest. Whether it was due to an innate sense of greed, an empathic understanding of Maxwell's true feelings, or just the fact that their parents didn't listen or didn't care about the delusions of young heirs to huge businesses. Maxwell himself wasn't particularly judgemental of anyone except those who hated him, so there was always a few kids he could hang out with, away from the main cliques. Together, they experienced a child's life on either side of the socio-economical barrier - tree houses, swimming pools, football and indoor go cart creating a hugely varied childhood for all the kids involved. Two of them, in particular, Maxwell got along with tremendously well. They were pokémon-lovers all, and would sit up all night talking about all the adventures they'd have if they were trainers, themselves.

As months turned to years, so did dreams turn to reality when, one day, Maxwell and his friends found a notice offering starter pokémon and 'dexes to anyone above ten who'd come to Professor Oak's lab early enough at a particular date. Vowing then and there to take the chance, the three dispersed to pack their things and get ready. It was questionable whether they gave such trifles as asking for permission a single thought. At least, Maxwell did not. Once he told his parents of the fantastic journey he was about to undertake, he has later claimed, there was an argument that went on for eight hours and through two meals. When it was finally over, however, Maxwell emerged victorious and beaming. He bid goodbye to his collections and his toys - spare time and money to spare had caused him to take up and drop more hobbies in his ten years than most ever hear of - packed his bags and waited out the rest of the days till that fateful morning. Waking up, he smiled and felt his heart was aflutter. This was the first day in the rest of a wonderful, wonderful life.

Starters: Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Etto... Please tell me you spelled my username wrong on accident XD

Anyhow, I just made his telepathy better so he'd be less of a mary-sue. But if you want telekinesis to be more powerful... I'll go edit it now XD

M@XWeru

Years
    I hate typos.

Wait, why would I spell it wrong on purpose?

When it comes to the powers, it says so right in my intro post - rather, it obviously hints at the fact that your telekinesis is powerful, and it directly states that your telepathy is weak. If you're chosen, you're not going to be hearing any thoughts unless I say so. I've gotta put my foot down somewhere, and I can't have people changing the powers on a character like this. Read that section again, so that you realize exactly what your powers and restrictions are. Remember them, because I will get really pissed if I have to back the game at some point just because you haven't been paying attention.

This sort of thing is the bane of proper role playing. Rant, rant, rant, rant, etc. Pay attention! It is important.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I know, I know. I've been rather busy lately, so I'm not in tip-top shape. But is it OK enough to be accepted?

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    I edited my SU, another version of it is right underneath :D
    Spoiler:

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
    ((time to dust off the keyboard and start role-playing again XD))

Name: Derek Kingston

Appearance: At first glance he's just the very average kid. There's nothing to make you give him a second glance to the average on-looker, but to those who pay attention, there are many things that set him apart from his peers. First, his eyes are a very bright pink color, and with a fire behind them telling of a fierce determination to make something out of himself. His long, dark brown hair is often left down to hide his face, and more specifically, his eyes, but he also wears it up when focusing or is very agitated. To help hide his eyes, slim, black sunglasses are a necessity which he takes everywhere, even if he goes out at night. His father is a native from the Orange Islands, and through him, Derek also has darker skin due to genetics. He stands at just five feet, which is a little taller than others of his age, but because he slouches, most people mistake him for being around four-foot seven. He is very lanky and isn't very strong physically, yet not overly weak, never having lifted weights in his life, but also doing many physical things which required the use of some muscles.

His clothes are definitely unique, for his mother makes most of them, although she does, they could compete with any store-bought brand in quality and style. His favorite clothes consist of a long-sleeved black shirt, which cuts off just below the elbow, dark blue jeans, which are slightly too long, and a pair of black running shoes. Other times he wears a dark blue shirt with the logo of a Charizard spreading its wings on the right breast, dark, graying-brown jeans, and blue and white sneakers. Though he doesn't usually attend formal activities, he also has a plain white, button-up shirt which he wears a dark blue bowtie, black dress pants, dress shoes, and a very formal looking dress coat with the traditional tails. He absolutely loathes the formal outfit, but his mother forced him to take it saying "You never know when you'll have to look sharp!"

Also, he has a light green gem set on a silver chain, which his father had been given from his father, going generations back, and following the pattern, passed it on to him. His father told him it was a good luck charm, and that when he had finally set out on his own adventure, although it didn't last very long, he thought it had brought him good luck, claiming he never lost a battle when he wore it.

Background: His parents weren't very rich, but they did well enough to give Derek the necessities and also spoil him once and a while with the object of his desires. When he reached the age to go to school, the public school was the only choice in Pallet Town for his parents. The first few days were nerve-wracking, but he soon settled into a quiet, secluded pattern. He was teased many times because of his eyes, and through that it developed some self-esteem problems, causing him to slouch, which was an attempt to try and hide in plain sight from the cruelty of the others. Although many teased him, there were also a few who he considered his friends, namely two. With them he felt more secure, and smiled whenever around them.

His father is from the Orange Islands, and with that passed down many regional legends as well as many things from their culture. Foods were a major difference as people there had different cuisines, influencing the difference between the main-lands and the islands.

At a young age Derek discovered that he had a very rare ability – telekinesis. At that young age he experimented with his powers many times on spoons and other small objects, but after a few tries, gave up for a while because his concentration and focus shifted too much. Now, some five years later, he has attempted to use them again, but was met with the same difficulties. Nevertheless, the psychic ability manifests itself at moments of heightened stress and danger, which has caused numerous amounts of problems.

One incident was when he was four. He was outside with his father on the roof, watching him patch some holes which had worn through the shingles, which leaked whenever it rained. His father had asked him to get the nails which he had left farther down the roof from where he was now sitting, and when he went to get them, his feet tangled themselves in each other and he fell off the roof. Just as he was about to hit the ground something stopped him, and then gently lowered him the rest of the way down. His parents, after witnessing the incident, became extremely worried and told him to never use his psychic powers again, in fear that he would be treated differently and also forced into doing things by those who would seek to gain something from his powers. There is a very big setback to the outbursts; he becomes very tired and it, often-times, causes him to fall asleep shortly afterwards. He has also noticed that attempting to use his powers at night is even harder than in the day because in order to manipulate anything, he has to see it; ergo darkness is a serious hindrance.

A few months before he was to turn ten he overheard an argument between his father and his mother; the subject – Derek, and specifically, when he was to leave on his journey. His father was arguing that as soon as he turned ten they should get him a Pokémon and have him start as soon as possible afterward. His mother, however, was overly protective and said that he should further his education more, instead of going out and, in her words, playing a game of "who has the better toy". Derek broke in after she stated that and agreed with his father, partly because school was becoming more and more easy for him, and the idea of an adventure without parents enticed him, like it had so many others.

Starters: 1st: Charmander, 2nd: Squirtle, 3rd: Bulbasaur.

((Tell me if there's anything you want me to change, I'm willing to alter basically anything, so let me know if there's something you don't like))
    ((Ps. I have a few role-playing samples if you're interested, though I am running a little late on time right now, so I'll put them if you want them))

Last edited:

M@XWeru

Years
    Name:Lolli Pruch
    Well, I am working on a sign-up.

Work away, but don't forget to tell when you're finished.

I edited my SU, another version of it is right underneath :D

Better. I still direly hate your large signature on a personal level, but the SU's okay. Read on, though - the last part of this post will be partially aimed at you.

Name: Derek Kingston

Beautiful. You can link to some role play samples if you want to, but I'll tell you if it really becomes necessary.

Serene: This one's ahead of you.

Aaron and Drunk:
    While your backgrounds are good, I just want you to take note of the fact that both of you have limited your characters more than you have to. I understand 'better safe than sorry', and it's not as if I don't appreciate it when people go for less than maximum power, but I just want to point this out.

In short: it's perfectly acceptable, it won't alter my judgement of your application, and I certainly allow and approve of it if you wanted your characters to grow in power later. None of it hurts the plot, either - none of your "powers" will be a bigger part of the story than you make them.

Drunk, you'll be PMed soon.

Aaron: You've cut your power down to a fraction of what I hinted at. While this is fine, I'm very wary of any ability that comes out only during stress. It's a bit strange this time, since putting such a limiter on a power is generally a sign that you're going to abuse it something terrible, but since I gave you the power first and you put the limiter on it afterwards, I don't know what to think. Your writing is, well, great, and I guess it's okay if you're trying to realize a long-time dream of playing a stereotypical shonen-type or something.

But I digress. What I'm getting at is that despite this limiter, you won't get away with breaking any of the other limits I've already put up. Honestly, I'm suspicious - play it right, though, and there won't be any problems.

And a tip aimed at no one in particular: if you think profiles are your weak point, send in a role play sample.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Like I said, I edited XD I'm trying to tie Gabu's history in with Johnny's history, so both will work.

I can honestly see I have competition, so I'll try my hardest to work on Gabu's history!

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
    Aaron: You've cut your power down to a fraction of what I hinted at. While this is fine, I'm very wary of any ability that comes out only during stress. It's a bit strange this time, since putting such a limiter on a power is generally a sign that you're going to abuse it something terrible, but since I gave you the power first and you put the limiter on it afterwards, I don't know what to think. Your writing is, well, great, and I guess it's okay if you're trying to realize a long-time dream of playing a stereotypical shonen-type or something.

But I digress. What I'm getting at is that despite this limiter, you won't get away with breaking any of the other limits I've already put up. Honestly, I'm suspicious - play it right, though, and there won't be any problems.

And a tip aimed at no one in particular: if you think profile are your weak point, send in a role play sample.

If you prefer, I can change the limitation. I came up with the idea as a way for him to use his powers at an earlier stage. Going along with my idea he'll eventually learn to actually control the ability without the danger aspect, but for now it's basically how he found out he had powers in my opinion, and it's also to keep him alive until he can learn more about it and how to use it better - maybe he could even ask Sabrina for some help with developing his powers stronger - though I doubt it will happen, it's just part of my many fantasies about having telekinesis. XP

Also, I might add some role play samples, though I don't know if I really need to right now, I'll just see how things start to progress.

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
    Naturally, I'll be improving this as time goes on. In comes another Psychic competitor!

Name: Robin "Pineapple" Roswell

Appearance: Robin generally looks like your normal 10-year-old. He stands at a medium height of four foot seven, and has the average thin build of children his age, rather unmuscled. His skin is a gentle tan acquired from his schoolboy days of playing in the sun, generally unmarred save for the occasional mole dotting his arms and face. His facial features are nothing noteworthy. His eyes are a dark grey with a tinge of blue to them. His nose is a touch on the larger side, and turned upwards (though not due to a snooty nature like someone he knows), sitting above a constantly-smiling mouth populated by clean teeth. His cheeks normally have a rosy glow to them. His hands and feet are are touch larger than the norm, but it's not exactly a feature people pay atention to. His hair is a startlingly bright orange, and through a careful combination of grooming and bedhair it stands up almost as if electrified. A generally unnoticed feature is the fact he has light pink tips to his hair, but it blends well into the shocking amber.

His clothing immediately brands Robin as an eccentric. The first odd thing he wears is a golden mask given to him from an old friend. It covers his cheeks, nose, and forehead with absurdly large eyeholes, and is covered in a fine dusting of multicoloured glitter. There is a feathery ruff around the edge in a gentle tawny colour. For his torso, he usually adorns a a red and blue striped shirt underneath a short-sleeved forest green hooded jumper. It is, admitedly, an eye-hurting combination. For pants, at a glance it is a suprisingly normal pair of jeans, except they're actually a few sizes too big. To hold them up, he uses a black, faux-leather belt with silver spikes placed at even intervals. On his feet are a pair of odd socks covered by comfortable, worn-looking sneakers. He has a lighter variant of his clothes for days he deems hot (and he is rather tolerant of high temperatures), involving a short-sleeved shirt of his favourite seizure-inducing colours and an oversized pair of denim shorts. He holds everything he wishes to carry in a brand-new and amazingly close to the norm. It's by some brand that's so commonplace it kind of blends into society, and is a plain black colour. He has a watch that, as well as accurately depicting time, holds his Pokeballs close.

Background: Robin's parents were very typical. A hard-working, intelligent, caring father and a sweet, gentle, cookie-scented mother. It's rather amazing that such an ordinary couple could produce a psychic prodigy. At least, Robin believes that both of them are his natural parents... His mother happened to go on a trip to Saffron city almost eleven years to go, but that's not really important right now. Anyway, Robin appeared everything the normal child when he was born: Screaming, bright pink and rather ugly. In fact, nothing was out of the ordinary. His parents doted upon the little boy as any good parent would, and made sure he'd be as happy as possible.

As such, he was a rather complacent baby and used to getting his own way. But when he was abouteight months old there was a toy he desperately wished to play with that was just out of reach. While most babies would summon up their courage and army crawl their way to their prize, this partiular child merely concentrated on his object of desire and it floated off the ground to his pudgy hand. Now, this would probably have been a rather unimportant event in his life, had his father not witnessed the event after a cursory glance up from his morning newspaper. He promptly panicked, and out of completely reasonable fear he unreasonably hit his son hard enough to bring the boy to tears. Due to this, Robin always feels a bit of fear whenever he consciously uses his powers (deliberately manipulating things), yet the ability has fallen into the subconscious part of his brain much like walking (brining things closer and dealing with bothersome people).

A happy, well-adjusted child started school a few years later. He fell into the average pull of things as was to be expected, yet he always felt a little bored. That was until he went on holiday with his parents to Johto, and subsequently met a weird little kid around his age when visiting Ecruteak. This kid had the strangest view on life and Robin was immediately brought in by his charisma and like the impressional child he was emulated the odd boy. His new friend was named Melon by his vegetarian hippy parents, and so to keep in with the trend Melon nicknamed Robin "Pineapple". Even though they only met for around three days, the encounter left a mark on our young protagonist. He has kept the fruit theme and nicknamed his school friends after fruit as well. He adopted Melon's personality to bring spark to the life of the bland, boring Pallet Towners.

As his newly eccentric life went on, he met two young people he instantly clicked with. One was a kid he'd heard about everywhere: An heir to the richest family in the area. The other was just some kid that he found interesting, even if they did seem a little secretive. He didn't quite know why; they weren't as amazing as Melon. But there was something, something that pulled them together. As they got older, they all developed great interest in Pokemon (as most kids do) and decided that they'd travel together and become the greatest trainers ever (just like everyone else their age). Initially, Robin's parents were reluctant, but when he mentioned a certain rich child was to be accompanying him... well, Robin was probably going to be set and safe with a kid carting around that sort of money.

Starters: Squirtle~Bulbasaur~Charmander

M@XWeru

Years
    Robin "Pineapple" Roswell

Dang, that psychic is hotly contested. And everyone wants it nerfed. Well, that's not really any of my business.

So, anyway, that's a neat sign up. Apart from the odd typo and the fact that you never actually specified what it was that was brand-new, amazingly close to the norm and was holding all his stuff. Considering your character's choice of apparel in general, I'm sure we all pray it's a backpack.

I've no complaints to make, except perhaps about you making my job harder, but I have to pester you for a role play sample or two. Didn't think it would happen, but I need them to decide.

And last but not least, I have a personal vendetta against that mask your character wears. If you get picked, mark my words; something will happen to make him give it up. If I so have to make a Gyarados eat it, I will get it out of the way before we're done.

Aaron: You don't have to change the limitation - it's all up to you.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
    Dang, that psychic is hotly contested. And everyone wants it nerfed. Well, that's not really any of my business.
    I've no complaints to make, except perhaps about you making my job harder, but I have to pester you for a role play sample or two. Didn't think it would happen, but I need them to decide.
    Aaron: You don't have to change the limitation - it's all up to you.

Oh my, yes it does seem that many people have their eye set on getting the psychic part! At least this way you'll get a lot of competition between the rp'ers, so the quality is going to have be upped, and I am sure you will be very strict that they maintain that quality throughout the the entire RPG.

Also, I will keep the limitation for now, but it will dissolve rapidly throughout the beginning of the RPG, that way he has to work at getting the full strength of his powers, so he knows exactly how much it takes to do something, therefore he won't use too much of his strength overdoing it on something small, and also so he doesn't over-use, and more importantly abuse, his powers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back