• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-PG- Is Finally Back

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
Years
  • Hey PokeCommunity I am back after 2 years of being away. So if you guys missed me hit me up in a message. Gunna start making youtube videos for Pokemon Platinum Diamond/Pearl Black/White, and B/W 2.

Years
  • Ahh, two whole years? That's quite a long time to be away, but since you returned, you're forgiven! n__n We're really glad to have you here again. :D

I'd recommend the Let's Play section if the videos you make are Let's Plays, we've got quite a few LPs to look through there as well, so it's definitely an awesome section. :3 Since your last post in 2009 we've gotten some new forum sections too, including B/W and B/W2. Some of 'em went through minor name changes as well, like Other Chat turned into Other Chat & Discussions! That's totally a minor detail though haha but I just had to point it out. XD;

Again, I'm very glad to have you back here with us! Go ahead and dig around and hopefully you stick around for a while to come this time. ^_^ I'd mention to read the rules, but I'm sure you're well aware of that already~!

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
  • Ahh, two whole years? That's quite a long time to be away, but since you returned, you're forgiven! n__n We're really glad to have you here again. :D

I'd recommend the Let's Play section if the videos you make are Let's Plays, we've got quite a few LPs to look through there as well, so it's definitely an awesome section. :3 Since your last post in 2009 we've gotten some new forum sections too, including B/W and B/W2. Some of 'em went through minor name changes as well, like Other Chat turned into Other Chat & Discussions! That's totally a minor detail though haha but I just had to point it out. XD;

Again, I'm very glad to have you back here with us! Go ahead and dig around and hopefully you stick around for a while to come this time. ^_^ I'd mention to read the rules, but I'm sure you're well aware of that already~!

Yes i am aware of the rules of the site lol. But i am a partner with Machinima and YouTube so my LPs are quite popular on there. I realize the new sections B/w and B/W 2 were added too since I have the new games and last time I was here i was on Platinum. So I will breeze through the site to see what has changed and start myself back again as a member. Glad to be back

Back