• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PG's GFX Shop

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
Years
  • PG's GFX Shop

Welcome! Here you'll find my gallery of various graphics..Signatures, banners, avatars, whatever. You can also find my little shop where you can request a graphic if you so wish.
    I use many Styles and also I use a Program called GIMP it is a linux software that comes with Ubuntu. I can use CS3 on XP but i am used to using GIMP, But you will not be disappointed.

Other than that, feel free to browse my stuff, and let me know if you have any constructive criticism, or comments! It always helps! xD

Some userbars and GFX I made i will put more up soon:
    PG's GFX Shop
    PG's GFX Shop

PG's GFX Shop

PG's GFX Shop

PG's GFX Shop
    PG's GFX Shop

PG's GFX Shop

PG's GFX Shop

PG's GFX Shop

PG's GFX Shop

PG's GFX Shop

PG's GFX Shop

PG's GFX Shop

PG's GFX Shop

I can make userbars, banners, sigs, w/e u want.
    ~~~
    SPONSORED By the Deadly Alliance

• Rules
    1. Please follow all the rules of the PokeCommunity board. No sense in getting banned now, is there?
    2. DO NOT pm me your requests. Post them here.
    3. My banners may be 'simple', but that does not mean you can edit them freely. If I catch you doing so.. well.. look out!
    4. Please put my username as credit below, or above the signature, or if you use one of my avatars.
    5. Currently I have
    slots open on the waiting list. If the list is full, just wait a bit until there is space.
    6. Please use the form I give, as it reduced the amount of time I have to sort through stuff, so I can fill your request!
    7. I accept any pictures
    8. Please don't ask me to try and copy another person's art style. If you want one like theirs, go request in their shop.

• Form
    Graphics: { banner/ avatar/signature. }
    Size:
    { in pixels, please. ex. 400x150. }
    Image(s):{ Decent quality pictures only, please. Or if you want your graphic coming out like crap, sure. Also, please provide an image that is free for you to use. }
    Words/Text: { Nothing too long, or vulgar, please.}
    Extra: { Anything else goes in here. Colours/Border/Effects. }

Waiting List - OPEN

My work sorry it is here but they are mine and just click to view them in a bigger Picture.

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Well I would comment you on your graphics and give you a request if I like them but I don't see any...
    When you open a shop it is wise to show some example so customers know what you are capable of.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • i can help you out with this ill make some banners post them in here under my name

Back