• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PGSM - Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon live action drama

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
  • Has anyone else watched PGSM (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) live action drama series? =3 I love it! <3 It's very dramatic, the actors are very cute, and the songs are awesome. The plot is somewhat different from the anime/manga, but it's overall pretty much the same. It's like a soap opera, almost xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I saw it~ As far as Tokusatsu goes...I thought it was okayish. Could have been a lot better than it turned out to be, I hated some of the badly done henshins like the Tuxedo Kamen stuff, but overall, it was a fun watch. Just wasn't fond of the music used for it.

mistywishmaker

Years
  • It was a good live action and rekindled my interest in Sailor Moon.

It rekindled my love for Sailor Moon, too! xD I spent 2 hours yesterday singing one of the insert songs, "C'est La Vie," for fun yesterday. So addictive >__>;;

Years
  • I've seen the whole series a while ago, it was awesome x3 Although I think they could have done better in acting at certain points, it was fun to watch!

I personally liked the music...

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • I personally liked the music...

Some of the songs were super addicting
    C'est La Vie was very good.
    Kirari~Sailor Dream, the full version might be one of the best full theme songs I've ever heard.
    Sakura Fubuki, little sad but good.
    Romance ^.^ (I love you Baby, Baby)
    Here We Go! (Cute song, cute video with it from there series)

mistywishmaker

Years
  • ^I just finished the series + special + omake + Kirari live + interviews the day before yesterday <3 It was such a happy yet sad ending ;___; I cried. Haha xD
    Romance ^.^ (I love you Baby, Baby)

Kya~ I watched the video that Miyuu-san and Myuu-san did to teach the Romance dance that they used in the Kirari live performance, and I memorized it! xD

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    I haven't seen it yet, and me being a big fan of the series, I'm quite suprised that I haven't yet. I don't know if to try and find the remaining Sailor Stars series or start watching this.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    I know Super S does. I only have two of the books and I can tell its different from the few DVD's I have. I've got a friend in Japan now that mentioned it to me before a while back, I just couldn't get it due to dial up.

mistywishmaker

Years
  • ^You should definetly watch the live action series. It's been three months since I finished watching it and I'm still super obsessed. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I saw it back when it first aired in...2004? I think. Back then I didn't really like it, thought it was waaay too cheesy. Which it is, sort of, but it had a pretty good cast. Plus, it lead to Tuxedo Kamen's actor's next role which was one of my favorites.

mistywishmaker

Years
  • ^I really loved the cast. <3 The actors were all extremely close, and by the end of the filming, they all cried when it was over. XD

Back