• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ph34r d4 F41k K4rd R3ku3st Thr34d. R3ku3st h13r!

QFred

Behold...
Years
  • King Shuckle gave me permission to reopen this thread!

T3h R3ku35t Thr34d opened again!!!

To begin, I'll post a card I finished, Wheel Kirby for OL...

wheelkirby1vl.jpg

Eig, your card is not finished yet, still have to place the stuff...

Remember, keep requesting!

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    W00T! Can't wait for meh card. And that Kirby's completely genial!

P.S.: Meh next request'll probably be a Mario series Enemy, QF. *evil smile*

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • I'm sorry for your card, Eig, the fact is that I lost the PSD of it asnd I'm doing it again...

Since I found new hobbies (OGame and Neopets...^^) I kinda neglegected (sp?) the card faking.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    QF, I'm not a guy who'll have foam in the mouth and yell "GIVE MEH MY CARD!!!". I can wait, so I'll wait for it. ;)

Latias418

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    Delta Latias
    80 HP
    Psychic

Poke-Body: Cloaking: This only works when Latias is your active Pokemon. If you opponent's Pokemon attacks Latias, flip a coin. If heads, the attack does not do damage or anything else. You must discard one [Psy] Energy after the coin flip or this does nothing.

[Psy] [C] [C] Mist Ball
    50 Damage
    Flip 3 coins. If at least 2 are heads, choose one Pokemon on the opponent's side of the field and do 30 damage to it (do not apply Weakness, Resistance, Poke-Powers, Poke-Bodies or Trainer cards for either part of this attack).

[Fire] [Fire] [C] Dragonbreath
    30 Damage
    Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokemon is now paralyzed. Do not apply resistance or Poke-Bodies to the damage dealt.

Weakness: Fighting
    Resistance: None
    Retreat Cost: 1 [C]

---------------------------------------------------------------

Delta Latios
    90 HP
    Psychic

Poke-Body: Cloaking: This only works when Latias is your active Pokemon. If you opponent's Pokemon attacks Latias, flip a coin. If heads, the attack does not do damage or anything else. You must discard one [Psy] Energy after the coin flip or this does nothing.

[Psy] [Psy] Luster Purge
    30x
    Discard any number of Energy Cards attached to Latios. For every Energy Card discarded, flip a coin. For each heads, do 30 damage to the defending Pokemon (do not apply Weakness, Resistance, Poke-Powers, Poke-Bodies or Trainer cards for this attack).

[Met] Dragon Claw
    60 Damage
    You may discard 1 Psychic Energy and add 2 damage counters to Latios if you do not have a [Met] Energy Card equipped.

Weakness: Fighting
    Resistance: None
    Retreat Cost: 1 [C]

-----------------------------------------------------------

Trainer: Pokemon Tool: Soul Dew
    This card may only be equipped to Delta Latias or Delta Latios. The Pokemon equipped with this gains 30 Max HP and removes 3 damage counters as long as this card is equipped to it. Also, whenever the Pokemon equipped with this attacks, the Defending Pokemon gains 1 Damage Counter before the actual attack.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    OMFG, that card's really great!

BTW. I think you couldn't send me messages 'cause my PM box was full. XD

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
  • Milotic Ex
    100HP
    Water

Poke-Body: Pure Beauty Aslong as Milotic is your active Pokemon, you may remove up to a total of 3 damage counters from any of your Pokemon once during your turn (before you attack)

Fire Energy X 2 - Dragonbreath - 30 Damage

Water Energy X 3, Colorless X 1 - Hydro Pulse - 100 Damage - Discard one water energy attached to Milotic Ex in order to use this attack.

Weakness: Electric
    Resistance: Fire -30
    Retreat Cost: 2

Last edited:

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
  • Infact I have and Im still looking for a good pic...Was gonna edit post and put it on but no luck so far

If you happen to find any you think would look good then let me know plzzzzzness.

Back