• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phantom Thief! Pokémon 7

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Hi guys I just saw this manga in bulbagarden and when I looked it up I did not find any results. Based on the first two chapters so far its kinda cool.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=27962

Do you guys know any more info on this? Also does anyone have some more chapters? This is rather cool.

By the way I really liked the new layout on the forum guys.

Cem-chan

Victory
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    Thanks for the link ^^

This manga really reminds me of "Magic Kaitou" with the whole double life human/theif thing. I'm sure the rest of the chapters will be posted eventually.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Thanks for the link ^^

This manga really reminds me of "Magic Kaitou" with the whole double life human/theif thing. I'm sure the rest of the chapters will be posted eventually.

Oh I'm sorry I only posted the info page and summary. I forgot that they have actual scans of the first two chapters.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?p=538054#post538054

Its really very good, I really hope someone updates it soon, the last update was a month ago.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOVE MAGIC KAITOU. THEREFORE I WILL LOVE THIS. Kaitous are so awesome.

Yaaaaaaaaaay I'm glad Don-Tachi is back in business!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOVE MAGIC KAITOU. THEREFORE I WILL LOVE THIS. Kaitous are so awesome.

Yaaaaaaaaaay I'm glad Don-Tachi is back in business!

You know about Don-Tachi? could you tell me more about him or it? I really need some info here if not the scans the creator will do. Also I love Magic Kaitou as well its really too bad Gosho did not continue it. But Kaitou Kid do have appearances on detective conan so if magic kaitou is concerned its the closest thing we could get.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    You know about Don-Tachi? could you tell me more about him or it? I really need some info here if not the scans the creator will do. Also I love Magic Kaitou as well its really too bad Gosho did not continue it. But Kaitou Kid do have appearances on detective conan so if magic kaitou is concerned its the closest thing we could get.

I typeset some pages for Don-Tachi before ^^. I'm not sure I understand what info you need, but as I understand, D-T does not have an actual website. It's run by Sketch; his AIM is Sketch Redoku if you need it.

GOSHO MUST END CONAN SO HE CAN GO BACK TO FOCUSING ON KAITO =D

Cem-chan

Victory
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    ^ Agree. MAgic Kaito is the better manga, and Detective Conan is sort of loosing it's charm and purpose (but its still good)

The scans are great. Can't wait for more ♥

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    I typeset some pages for Don-Tachi before ^^. I'm not sure I understand what info you need, but as I understand, D-T does not have an actual website. It's run by Sketch; his AIM is Sketch Redoku if you need it.

GOSHO MUST END CONAN SO HE CAN GO BACK TO FOCUSING ON KAITO =D

Actually I think he would end them both at the same time. After all Kaitou Kid does have appearances in conan although not as significant. The only reason I can think of that both series will end at the same time is that if the organization Kaitou is after is the same as conan. When it comes to the manga Magic Kaitou we can compare it to pokemon adventures. If they intended to make an anime of it they would have done so years ago.

Also the info I ask about Don Tachi is the other creations he did and if he is as good as hidenori kusaka. Also what did you mean by his AIM being Sketch Redoku? I kinda don't get that line. Thanks

Years
  • when i tried download chps 1 2 again(cuz i didnt save them) on sendspace there waz an error, on megaupload i wuz confused and didnt understand how to download it, and on megafire, a little itunes thing came up which i hav no idea of how to access it from there. cud u plz help me?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Actually I think he would end them both at the same time.

Well, I think Kaitou is Gosho's most beloved brainchild. They share the same birthday! And Kaitou wasn't originally as popular as Conan became, so the chances of continuing the series (OR MAKING AN ANIME XD) have increased after Conan. I think it could happen; he did release volume 4 XDDD

But I digress.

Sketch's AOL Instant Messenger handle is "Sketch Redoku," if you choose to contact him there. If not, he's just Sketch on Bulbagarden.

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    YAY! Finally, a Pokemon manga with the Kaitou in it! How mysterious and awesome, I never knew this was a new genre. I hope they make an anime of this.
    Reminds me of Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne and DNAngel ^^

Back