• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phantoms and Specters: Ghost-Type fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    My chandelure ran a Flamethrower, Hex, Will-o-Wisp, and Calm Mind set. With a Modest nature for the win. :) this is for ingame only, LOL.

anyway, Giratina's Shadow Force is a good signature move at the very least. I haven't use Giratina much, so that's all I can say about it.

I like Golurks design, really. And the fact that it is a robot added to its appeal. I have never tried using it, though I know that it will be pretty good if ever.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2012
    Username: Ghost Trainer Ryu
    Partner Pokemon: Misdreavus
    If you could be a Ghost-type Pokemon, aside from your partner, who will it be?: Banette. Mainly because it seems like he would be the one to pop out of nowhere and yell, "BOO!" In you face to scare you, lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2014
    Username: ipodboqi
    Partner Pokémon: Spritomb
    I would choose to be a Golurk, because it's normal and shiny forms are cool, it has a cool type combo, and who doesn't love a Haunted thing made of sand that can fly?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back