• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pharue's Trading Corner

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
    I'm interested in it and also the shiny modest ralts, would you be interested in a UT Wishmkr Jirachi?
    My shiny EV'd Gardevoir's not for trade, but the Ralts is. Jirachi's the only event I'm interested in at the moment, so yes, I would be.

Pharue

Years
    Okay, so, my internet's been down for the past few days... but, I'm back on the ball now! So... I'm offering to hunt for a shiny for Raichu_Riot for free, due to my severe delay on the return of his Sceptile. Just post here, and I'll get started on looking for whichever shiny you want (long as those rules on the 1st page are followed).

Otherwise, I'm back in business, so, if you see anything you like, or like anything you see, or want something I don't have listed but I have, or even if I have to go out and catch one for ya, feel free to post here.

Pharue

Years
    Hey, we still on to trade? I can do later today and the weekend, whenever's best ^^

Welcome back to the fun of the 'net!
    Okay, so I forgot to get my shiny Modest Ralts... so therefore, I'll trade my Gardevoir. It's EVs are 6/0/0/252/0/252, if I remember correctly.

laoris

Electric Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    Do you need anything to help play through the game with?

Pharue

Years
    Do you need anything to help play through the game with?
    I could use a Soothe Bell... umm... that's about it, really, I don't feel like putting up with any pokemon disobeying me. I'm usually fairly quick at getting through it, I've just been rather busy as of late. Something I can help you with in return, if not now, in the future?

Edit: Never mind, I'll just go through it without help... shouldn't be too hard. Thanks, though.

laoris

Electric Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    Sorry I took so long to reply. Are you sure? I could give you a lucky egg or extra exp share to help you along. I have type-boosting items too. I don't really need anything in return.

Pharue

Years
    Nabbed my Lucky Egg, my Exp Share, and a couple of Power items when rellyms and I transferred my shinies from my old file to this one, so I'm fine.

Pharue

Years
    Well, I guess now I can start up my EV services again... it'll be slow, but I'm fine with it. I'll take almost any offer for my training, long as it's not something I already have (Which is a lot of things, I don't have much right now), including items as well.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2009
    Hey my FC is 2922 1926 4399 we can trade my cleffa for your staryu now if you want

Pharue

Years
    Hey my FC is 2922 1926 4399 we can trade my cleffa for your staryu now if you want

That's fine with me, catch ya online.

Edit: Gotta go take care of something, I'll PM you when I'm ready.... or not, since you got online right before I left.

Last edited:

Pharue

Years
    Okay, I've been having some issues again... but now that it's all taken care of, I'm open for business again!

Back