• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phasma Enigmagorio: A Remix Project

KingofAnime

Now with 80% more awesome!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 6, 2012
    Hello all, I'm here today to celebrate the end of a very long project. Throughout the course of about 3 yars on and off, I've been working on remixing tracks from all sorts of games, ones that have impacted me in some way.

I personally believe music to be a very strong force, and vgm is no different. My main goal with this project was to try to instill those same feelings of inspiration in others that these tunes have done for me.

There are 82 tracks total, settling on a large album release. Tracks span from franchises like Megaman, Sonic, Final Fantasy, Castlevania, and more. At present, every remix is available on Youtube, most with download links so you can install your favorites and listen at your own leisure. Without further ado, I present:

Phasma Enigmagorio: Time of the World

Phasma Enigmagorio: A Remix Project

Links to all 82 songs
    Spoiler:

Keep in mind these songs were all made over different points in time, so the quality is kind of all over. I'm particularly fond of "Termination", "Jail of Jewels", "Lava Reef Zone", and "Endless Mine", so hopefully the effort really shows in those tracks in particular.

Back