• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phineas and Ferb

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
  • Best show to watch when you have nothing else to do. Very great and entertaining. I love what those kids do. Also love the music they do and all the Agent P/Perry moments. haha AGENT P!

THough they don't have good rerun value. The reruns kind of get old after awhile.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    it's one of my favorite shows
    I noticed that there is a different song in each episode

The Cape

Awesome.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 13, 2010
    The show's not too bad. I like their pet platypus though. =P (Forgot its name.)

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Never heard of it. Disney show? I'll try watching some episodes.

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Sonny with a Chance is funny, but sometimes you need to know a little in depth about Disney stars to get some of the jokes.
    Anyways, the show is fun to watch when I have nothing better to do, and when nothing good is coming on TV. But I've kind of seen all the episodes, so it's kind of boring now.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Ok so everybody likes Perry but does anyone like Ferb he is my favorite character?

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • I like the show. I did art for it last night~ :D

Phineas and Ferb

https://sakujo-kun.deviantart.com/art/Phineas-133920225

DawnRyder

I cannot believe I'm back -.-
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    I like it.

I was just flipping through channels about 2 months ago and I started watching the MEEP episode.

Got hooked ever since.

Oh, there you are, Perry!

Back