• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phobias

Years
    How many phobias, or fears do you have?

Me:

Fear of Blood(sticky, red in oxygen, blue in my body, all the same creepy.)
    Fear of Wasps(THOSE BUGGERS HURT!)
    Fear of Ocean(WUT? But yes I am afraid of the ocean, because animals crap in that place people!)
    And finally....

Fear of Dying in Sleep(no comment)

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
    Fear of needles. ( I cant even describe how much they freak me out)

Fear of me turning on my pokemon game and finding my data corrupt

Fear of rejection

Fear of anything involving malfunction of the brain (hey, if its just my body they can move my brain to a cyborg body, and i will live on!)

Fear of death (of course)

Fear of not finding someone to spend the rest of my life with (meh i have pokecommunity if this comes true)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Moving this to Other Voting Polls, where it belongs.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    fear of dying in sleep - hey you never know, you might not wake up!
    fear of going blind/mute/deaf - : (
    fear of spiders and other bugs - gosh seriously, i hate bugs, i wish they didnt exist
    fear of rejection.

i guess if i find other ill come back and edit this.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I've always been afraid of thunderstorms and severe weather in general. (Not winter weather though.)
    Also, spiders and having a serious illness.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Fear of rejection and fear of death, but only when it comes to people I know and love. I don't really fear death myself, though like most people I'm not too eager to die.

I also have a very mild fear of heights. I'm okay in controlled situations like amusement park rides, but I wouldn't go around climbing tall trees or ladders unless I really had to.

Years
    Heights, Water, Death, Crane Flies and Moths.

The last two are somewhat contradictory with the necrophobia, since I'm usually getting the fly swat as soon as possible when I see one of those things.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Atychiphobia - fear of failure.
    Haptephobia - fear of being touched.
    Pharmacophobia - fear of medication (and doctors in general).

None are very severe, they just give a very strong unpleasant feeling. I'm not so afraid that I'm unable to take medication without having a panic attack for example. I'm just very reluctant.

I couldn't find the name for my main phobia; fear of the unknown. Meaning if I get put into a situation where I don't know what's happening or what's going to be happening then it makes me very anxious/afraid. So I usually end up planning everything I do, double checking my plan, thinking about it for a while to make sure I've got my plan correct and thinking about what I would do if something in my plan went wrong. Even after all my planning I still get an unpleasant feeling.

Ayselipera

I've never classified myself as having a phobia. The only thing that really creeps me out are aliens. It's not a deathly fear though like I picture phobias to be.

Now you may laugh.

Years
    Acrophobia - heights...
    Fear of every black-yellow stringed bug.
    Claustrophobia - tight and dark rooms.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I've got your standard case of genophobia. If you don't know what it is, look it up on your own. All I'll say is that it's been an endless source of torment from my peers since graduating high school. -.-

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Fear of huge / flying bugs - one bug flew in mah eye and it was terrible
    Fear of drowning - I almost drowned in a pool
    Fear of failure - School+parents?
    Fear of being stalked - idk

Back