• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phoenix Network is Designed !

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Hey Everyone. I just redesigned the Phoenix Network. Its now a design site. I will design for pokemon, gaming, anime and maybe neopets soon.

http://pn.animeutopia.com/index.php

We design avatars, banners, ad banners, splashes and more.

We design for sites and people.

Give us a try :D

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    I'll have both layouts, so the user can switch to which ever. Changable :D

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • May I ask about something:
    The Phoenix Network now provides high quality head banners for any site that is related to Gaming, Pokemon, or any other Anime. Others will pay an amount of a $1.00 per each design. If you are interested in us designing an ad banner for you, we will customize it to your needs.
    So do you charge for every design your website makes?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    no. For Sites like Business ones like Hosting or Cars. We give them free to sites that are related to gaming, anime and in this case pokemon. We charge a dollar to other sites. If you do something for us like make us a button or something we like, we'll make you get all our services free for ever. Thats if your not a pokemon, anime or gaming site/webmaster. :D

Back