• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phoenix Wright, anybody?

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

Aqua Snagger Kitori
    Years
    For those who don't know what Phoenix Wright is, it is a murder game about lawyers... Yes people... I said lawyers. Crazy, huh? But to be honest with you, it is an excellent game. I got addicted immediately when my friend showed it to me and I have gotten four people glued to it within less than a month.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Aww, the other thread already died? That makes me sad. XD;

Anyway, I said it then, I'll say it again now: I LOVE THESE GAMES. I started with the second and then eBay'd the first ('cause they didn't sell it here in bulk and I couldn't find it D:). The game is so amazing. I love how the game can go from dead serious to comical in a matter of seconds, but it still comes together really well.

And it has 1337 speak. :[ It has to get points for that.

Love love love love love the gaaaaame. I can't wait for September for GS3. ♥

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Everything dies in Other Games, Erica. Its diseased.

Umm...I haven't played these games. T_T; I do want to. I've heard great things about them. And I constantly see throwbacks to it on websites. I want in.

Years
    wtf?
    its a murder game. Since when?

I'd call it a 'Lawyer 'em up'

Kick ass games, got pokemon and got distracted from the second though XD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I just got it today! I usualy screw up on the first level cause I never know wtf I'm doing, but not on this game. I guess it's cause I'm just good like that.

I was immedietly addicted. I though Phoenix was gonna be some serious mofo, but I guess not, he's awesome! ^^

I'll be beating the game tonight XD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Gah, I just got the game yesterday and I'm addicted. It's so good and you want to know what will happen next <33 And it's fun since you get to go through all the stuff and whatnot.

I <33 it.

Aqua Snagger Kitori
    Years
    Edgeworth has got to be my most favored character (so smexy...), Phoenix being afterwards.
    As much as I love the series, I think it's going to be a dissapointment to many fans when the 4th game comes out.
    Spoiler:

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
    PW is a beautiful game. You don't have to worry about crappy controls or wierd combos or crap like that.
    Unfortunately, I've only got #2 and I can't find the first one anywhere. Just like Fire Emblem, not an FE7 to be found....

Years
    Edgeworth has got to be my most favored character (so smexy...), Phoenix being afterwards.
    As much as I love the series, I think it's going to be a dissapointment to many fans when the 4th game comes out.
    Spoiler:

The stuff in the spoiler is ridicously old.
    Its not actually a spoiler.

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    I've never understood it, and I wish I could download a demo on my DS, if those stupid stores would turn their Download Station on.. *glares at Target*

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    PW nearly stole my life for several weeks....it was so addicting. I think Phoenix Wright is one of the best and most innovative games for the DS, so I'm really looking forward to playing the second game in the series. :)

Aqua Snagger Kitori
    Years
    PW nearly stole my life for several weeks....it was so addicting. I think Phoenix Wright is one of the best and most innovative games for the DS, so I'm really looking forward to playing the second game in the series. :)

I'm already saving up for the third game, and I still have to buy and play JFA.

Back