• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PHOENIX WRIGHT

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have only played the first one so far and am only on case 4. My favourite so far is the 2nd case. Was more enjoyable than all the others.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    I liked the 4th case the most in AA. It really made me want to play because I like Edgeworth. The 3rd was also great.

I really don't like the 5th case. You're supposed to feel for Lana in the end, but the whole way through I could care less about her. I hate it when she speaks. I didn't even want to get Gant in the end. I mean, who cares about Lana?

My favorite character is Edgeworth/Mitsurugi. I like his attitude and he court room animations. He is quite cold and arrogant sometimes but I like how he comes off to people. Sometimes it seems like exactly what I would've said. I also like Godot, but I relate to Edgeworth more. :D

My favorite game is AA. JFA was okay, I love Edgeworth's re-arrival. But overall AA had me more into it. T&T is also great, but once again AA left too much of an impact. Apollo is cool too, but I like the PW games more at the moment. We just have to wait for GS5 and see how good that one comes out.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    You all can tell who my favorite character is x3

I have all the games, even a Japanese imported one

I'm also trying to import the manga, but I'm kinda low on cash right now...

Phoenix Wright Anime, ftw!

Years
    i like the 4th case in JFA. When i first played it i was thinking " oh no Maya's kidnapped " so i thought ok just get a not guilty then half way through i do the psyche lock of doom!! and find out Matt Engarde was De Killers client i chose guilty though

Back