• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Photon Trades

archeops14

The First Bird
    Years
    Hey, I have a Dratini that has 31 ivs in attack. I want to ev train it with its dream world ability, but it isn't from the dream world. Do you think you can swap it?

Lady Ariel

Event Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2013
    I am interested in your shiny Wooper, shiny Ekans, shiny Goldeen, shiny Girafarig, shiny Wobbuffet, shiny Fearow, and your shiny Rattata. Are they part of the giveaway, since it is mentioned above that you need them gone? If not I have lots of shiny Pokemon I would be willing to offer. I also only am able to trade on the 4th generation.

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
    update

Sorry, I lost the save file with all these pokemon, I will update, I didn't realize it got moved up.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 4, 2011
    hey could you ev train a jolteon for me in return ill let you keep a copy and a ill let you clone yourself a suicune and victini event pokemon cheers
    here is how id like it layed out
    Jolteon

Ev spread:252 SPATTK 252 SPEED
    Moveset
    ------------------------------
    -Substitute
    -Thunderbolt
    -/Agillity
    -Hidden power Ice/Fire

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
    hey could you ev train a jolteon for me in return ill let you keep a copy and a ill let you clone yourself a suicune and victini event pokemon cheers
    here is how id like it layed out
    Jolteon

Ev spread:252 SPATTK 252 SPEED
    Moveset
    ------------------------------
    -Substitute
    -Thunderbolt
    -/Agillity
    -Hidden power Ice/Fire

Sadly I am 4th gen only, the person who does all the gen transfers has been off for a while and I can't talk to her. I will breed and EV up the Jolteon if you still want it but I can't promise when you will get it.

what do u want for ur raikou,entie,and suicune :3 i luv those 3 dogs

Well, I would prefer to get other shiny pokemon, or even'ts. Pretty much anything I can add to my list.

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
    What's your ev trained Mewtwo's ivs?

EDIT: I can offer my help in transferring.

Flawless, I was shutting off and resetting, hoping to get a shiny, but I ended up with the flawless instead.

If you can help with transferring, I will put you on my while list after so many transfers.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I am looking for a legit Heatran. One who has a dissadvantge in the attck stat. I can offer a shiny tornadus( Im pretty sure its hacked tho) a milotic , or an event pokemon.

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
    I am looking for a legit Heatran. One who has a dissadvantge in the attck stat. I can offer a shiny tornadus( Im pretty sure its hacked tho) a milotic , or an event pokemon.

I'm only 4th gen sorry. If that Milotic is 4th gen though, I can get you a clone of my heatran, it's not negitive nature for attack, but it is Sp.D and it is running a scarf set right now.

Lady Ariel

Event Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2013
    I am interested in your Kangaskhan/Wish/5/Adamant/Early Bird/F/UT, Drowzee/Wish/5/Adamant/Insomnia/M/UT, Lickitung/Wish/5/Careful/Own Tempo/M/UT, and your Farfetch'd/Wish/5/Mild/Keen Eye/M/UT. I am willing to offer my Lv50 PCNYd Salamence: Sassy UT (ID: 00018), Lv100 PCNYc Aggron: Careful UT (ID: 00601), Lv35 PNCYd Milotic: Quiet UT (ID: 00676), and my Lv40 2009 Birthday Charmander: Naughty UT (Japanese). I have other events I am willing to offer as well.

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
    I am interested in your Kangaskhan/Wish/5/Adamant/Early Bird/F/UT, Drowzee/Wish/5/Adamant/Insomnia/M/UT, Lickitung/Wish/5/Careful/Own Tempo/M/UT, and your Farfetch'd/Wish/5/Mild/Keen Eye/M/UT. I am willing to offer my Lv50 PCNYd Salamence: Sassy UT (ID: 00018), Lv100 PCNYc Aggron: Careful UT (ID: 00601), Lv35 PNCYd Milotic: Quiet UT (ID: 00676), and my Lv40 2009 Birthday Charmander: Naughty UT (Japanese). I have other events I am willing to offer as well.

Actually, those are ALL okay I will clone the Wishers and be ready to trade. PM/VM/ or post here again.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    I can offer a flawless shiny UT Charmander for the EV trained Flygon

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    I'm also interested in other EV trained pokemon you have and EV training services.
    for this I can offer a shiny Riolu, Shinx and Bagon both UT and an UT Uxie.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Do you have a solrock and/or kecleon? Only 2 pokemon left for my ss dex! :3

I can offer some legendaries or a shiny tangela.

Back