• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Photon Trades

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
Years
  • I'm also interested in other EV trained pokemon you have and EV training services.
    for this I can offer a shiny Riolu, Shinx and Bagon both UT and an UT Uxie.

I think I can manage to do that, but I am going to be busy for the next few days, I need to re-roof a house so I am not to sure when I can do it. Night will probably be the best time, but you may have to wait a few days before you get them back sorry.

Do you have a solrock and/or kecleon? Only 2 pokemon left for my ss dex! :3

I can offer some legendaries or a shiny tangela.

I don't have either of those, sorry. But I will give you a pick of anything off of my thread for that tangela. Or offer any service.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • Hi there, is your chansey is the pokemon that know the move Wish? Is it legit?
    If so, I have a shiny timid staryu, a shiny ev'd Tentacruel, and a shiny ev'd arcanine that I am willing to offer for the chansey in 4th gen, the information of the arcanine and the tentacruel is in my thread if you want to know all the details ^_^

Back