• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Photoshop Q & A

Ueki Kousuke

Lord of Animé
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2006
    Yes, I've got a question, how do you do those dots and still make it stand out?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    create a new document 3 px by 3 px, use the pencil on 1px in the center, edit> define pattern...
    now on the document you want to create use paint bucket but instead of foreground in the litle drop box select pattern, if you want in a specific place then i suggest using the seletion tool before paint bucket

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i cannot believe no one answered that... press the t on tools bar, if the tool bar isnt there then go to window > tools make sure its ticked

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Adobe ImageReady is basically an add-on for Adobe Photoshop. It is mainly used for web slicing but can also be used for animation.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    I need help with Corel Paint Shop Pro X. Whenever I try to make an image transparent it would just go back to normal whenever I add a new layer or draw. How could I avoid this?

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    How do you make images transparent on photoshop elements 4.0? I can't figure it out... Oh and how can I get more pattern designs and filters?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Sawyer said:
    you can't download Photoshop for free. you have to buy the software.
    We got our Photoshop for free. A friend gave it to my brother via CD and so we can load it to any computer we want for the price of nothing, w00t.

Can we post pictures in this thread?

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
    Years
    Does anyone here use Photoshop Elements 4.0? Because, I was just wondering if anyone had a tut for it? I am lost, and I was just wondering that and if someone had to ask them to make like a simple style, because I am soo confused. T.T

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    linx_389 said:
    I've downloaded some brushes. How do i add them to PS.
    Photoshop Q & A

Does anyone here use Photoshop Elements 4.0? Because, I was just wondering if anyone had a tut for it? I am lost, and I was just wondering that and if someone had to ask them to make like a simple style, because I am soo confused. T.T
    ive found a few basic ps element tuts on my college network so ill try and edit this post with them
    https://www.megaupload.com/?d=MPTG69TK

Last edited:

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Yuscrecio said:
    I use that program too, I can help you with a little, but I'm not much help.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    On Photoshop Elements 2.0, I know there is a way to blend effects in with layer masks and gradients, but i've forgotten how. Please may someone help?

E.G. I'm making a sig and only want line effects to show up very much on one side, then fade out so that there are none on the other side. How do I do this with layer masks and gradients?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hrmm...Does anybody know how to do motion blurs with Photoshop 7.0? Not manual blur's with the blur tool, but like, designated blurs, if that makes any sense...

And, if there's any place to find simple plain brushes that are simply lines in different directions, I'd love to know.

Back