• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Photoshop" substituition?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • Was wondering... so many guides (like Zeo's) use photoshop for making fake cards, but I wonder if there are any possible methods for poor people to get around an all-time-expensive program? (and on top of that, if such a program exist, will the photoshop tutorials not work anymore since... it's not photoshop?)

(oh, and go begging a rich kid at school or annoying a friend for a burnt copy of photoshop do not count as a valid solutoin =p)

We need a poor man's guide to fake card making ;o;

CMP

Yes!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Well, as Photoshop is the most effective method for faking, that's the reason there are so many guides for it. Try to find a free copy of Paint Shop Pro, as that would look mucho better than Paint. If worse comes to worst, download a 30-day trial of Photoshop. It'll give you an intro to faking.

Otherwise, no one can really help. Sorry.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • I dont think this is allowed in PC, and I have read the rules but to be safe I'll just type in the name of the program and just google it.
    First, well, if you want any Photoshop, you get a p2p program. Easy one to get is the free version of Bearshare or Limewire. (Limewire recommended for software) Easy as that. And just download it take about 30-45 minute and (and makesure you download one that comes with serial) put it serial and install and there we are. If your serial doesnt work, you can type down photoshop <your version> serial seperately and all this crap will come up to download. This is NOT against the rules I dont think. I dont think P2P are illegal operations, so I refuse to rest my case. O-o And i hope this helped and read it before some stupid staff member deletes this whole post if it even is against the rules, which it isnt.^^;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • lol... if I can use p2p ware I would have downloaded the world years ago... or whatever a 20g hard drive can hold =p But no I tried learning how to use Kazaa for 2 years continously and failed at that XD;; so p2p is... not an available source o.o; Anything beyond "right click, save target as" is too complicated already >>; (in fact, I got lost by the 3rd line in Minun's post x.x)

I couldn't find paint shop pro either... most of them are accessory add-ons and etc etc. Of course, anything that cost more than a penny is outside of what our financial budget allows...

Guess that I'll think of something else instead of card then... thanks anyway ^^

Last edited:
    Back