• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Physical/Special Attacks

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
Years
  • OK, changing Earthquake to a special attack is a HORRIBLE idea.

But what about Dragon Claw? That may become a physical attack, benefitting Dragonite, Flygon, Groudon, Rayquaza, and Salamence A LOT!

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Dragon Claw is definitely gonna be physical.
    But now poor Latios and Latias are gonna get screwed over unless D/P gives us another strong Dragon attack (excluding Meteoric Swarm).

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    A lot of moves I hope will stay the way they are. Maybe Dragon Claw and Shadowball could turn special, but for the most part I think they should leave it the way it is.

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
  • I think Bite and Crunch will become physical attacks, which is GREAT for Absol! And Steelix. And Tyranitar. And Mightyena, Sharpedo, Flygon, Seviper, Salamence, Arcanine, and Feraligatr. That's awesome! Schweetness to the nine-hundreth power!

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    What if sludge bomb turns sp-attack + stab boost, that be great for Gengar too.

Back