• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PichuSB.com

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
  • FlamingTorchic said:
    Well, the only link that is clickable send you to a "Would could not find this page" thingy, you might want to get onto fixing that.
    Huh? Im confuzled. Maybe take a screenshot?

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • FlamingTorchic said:
    I dont know how to do screenshot, could you please tell me how?

Anyways, this is in no need of a screenshot, Ok, on the page when I click on the PSB Pokemon link, it send we to a page saying "We could not find PSB Pokemon Link"
    To take a screenshot hit Print Screen on your keyboard and the paste in Paint and save it....

Anyways, you should just be brought to a pretty green layout with the site news o.o

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2005
    Its a bit harsh on the eyes but your format is good, and the little headers are a nice touch. Yeah, you gonna keep updating like usual.

Also hows that secret project coming ;)?

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Maybe a darker background for the splash page would be better?
    Well this was what the page says:

The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
    Please try the following:
    If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
    Open the pichusb.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
    Click the Back button to try another link.
    Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
    HTTP 404 - File not found
    Internet Explorer

I'm sure you won't need a screenshot to tell what the page was.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • I don't Have A Splash. My Old Splash was Horrific Though. My Freaky Rep x.x Anyways, try again, I think is AOL that does that cause my friends compy don't work eather.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Purin said:
    The layout is great, but the bright green's killing my eyes XD Change it to something lighter please
    I take it you mean darker. Ill change the layout when I start to learn XML or somthing where i can put

<hover table> Bla </hovertable> and then i only have to change CSS

If someone knows osmthing like taht help meh!

Back