• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Pick one of these three.

Years
    It's always been between cyndaquil and totodile for me, as a general rule i like fire types better than water but feraligatrs the only one ive ever gotten to level 100

so 50/50 between those 2, ive used chikorita before but its just not gonna be my favourite

Years
    Cyndaquil, full stop.

First Pokémon I ever owned. Loaded it up with whatever moves sounded best at the time, refused to evolve it for fear that it would stop listening to me akin to Ash's Charmeleon/Charizard (given, I was nine/ten at the time). He ended up being the star of my team, at least 15 levels above the next thing down by the time I'd reached Claire. A lot of good memories with that little guy. Besides, it's just downright adorable.

Years
    Totodile all the way. Though I've used all three starters in my playthroughs of the Gen II, there's something about Totodile that appeals to me. I think it's the design. It looks awesome - especially when it evolves into Feraligatr.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Can I pick none cause those were my least favorite starters from all the gens if i had to pick one which i did in the game id pick typhlosion cause i like fire types quite a bit brw in recent polls Johto was the lowest approved starters :(

Back