• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick Up And Play Challenge V2

Ultimate Uchiha

Switchin' It Up
Years
  • Username: Ultimate Uchiha
    Mode: Over-Achiever
    Games: Yellow, Fire Red, Soul Silver, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, Black, White

I recently restarted Soul Silver so I might update on that soon.

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Date: 7/16/12
    Game: White
    Player: Brandon
    Badges: 8(before), 8(after)
    Time: 121:34(before), 130:53(after)

I just caught some various Pokemon, today's swarm Pokemon, and some legends, and did some trades.

First I caught a Cinccino, Ditto, Combee, Sunkern, Heracross, Pinsir, Rapidash, Dunsparce, and a lot more. Just some non-unova Pokemon on East Unova.

I then traded the Ditto and Cinccino I caught to trade for Rotom and Munchlax.

I then caught Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion.

Then, My friend traded me her Tornadus to get Landorus. Then I caught Landorus. She also said I can keep the Tornadus. YAY!!!!!!!

and finally, I trained a lot.

My team before was just Emboar, Simisage, Unfeazant, Eelektross, Chandelure, and Zekrom.

Team after:
    Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Username: Ultimate Uchiha
    Mode: Over-Achiever
    Games: Yellow, Fire Red, Soul Silver, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, Black, White

I recently restarted Soul Silver so I might update on that soon.

That is not the right amount of games for over-achiever. Read the requirements again. It includes spin offs, extra copies of main games if you have some, any ROMs you may have, and hacks you may have. If you don't have any of that, it's kind of cheating to enter the hardest mode without the requirements. So I'm going to sign you up as standard. Sorry.

Game: Red
    Player: Babe
    Badges: 2

Got around to playing yesterday. I wanted to make a lot of progress, but didn't. I got strangely tired and took a nap. Then later when I tried to play, I felt sick and had a headache. So I just quit playing games and went on to bed. I got some stuff done though, I suppose. My team was around level 22 when I started up and I beat up Misty with one Pokemon and a jar full of luck, I suppose. Then I eventually did part of SS Anne, left to heal, then did that route next to Diglett's Cave. But that's the point I was feeling sick so I didn't get to do as much as I wanted. Shame. :(

Spr_1b_005.png

Hot guy / Charmeleon lv. 25
    Ember, Seismic Toss, Mega Punch, Leer

Spr_1b_022.png

Viscera / Fearow lv. 25
    Peck, Fury Attack, Leer, something idr

Spr_1b_033.png

Pinkie Pie / Nidorino lv. 25
    Water Gun, Horn Attack, Poison Sting, Leer

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Game: Sapphire
    Player: May
    Badges: 8 start, 8 end
    Time: 108:08 (76 minutes)
    Team at start: Altaria lv67, Cubone lv19, Weepinbel lv21, Venonat lv22, Ratatta lv5 and Breloom lv65.
    Team at end: Altaria lv68, Marowak lv28, Dratini lv16, Venonat lv22, Miltoic Lv70 and Breloom lv65.

This time for my challenge, I pretty much just worked on levelling up Pokémon for my Pokédex. I spent a lot of time at my the start organising my boxes so it'd be easy to use them later. I then evolved Weepinbel with a Leaf Stone. I then evolved Cubone and Rattata. And then did some other errands.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I did something...I DID SOMETHING!?!?!?!?! I played one of my least favorite games almost ALL day.

Game: Diamond
    Player: Denitra
    Badges: 5 (start) 6 (end)

I started in Iron Island, which I've probably been in there like...a year. So I got through it, got my Riolu egg, beat up Byron, did Galactic stuff, and eventually, but painstakingly made it to Snowpoint. I'm in the gym now, but it's annoying, so I've had enough of the crap factor. Done with that. Not much level gaining, except for the Riolu.

Spr_4d_244_s.png

Entei lv. 43
    Flare Blitz, Crush Claw, Extremespeed, Howl

Spr_4d_421S.png

Erica / Cherrim (f) lv. 44 @ Heat Rock
    Magical Leaf, Sunny Day, Leech Seed, Petal Dance

Spr_4d_195_m.png

Larry / Quagsire (m) lv. 45 @ Quick Claw
    Surf, Earthquake, Yawn, Slam

Spr_4d_190_m.png

Klippy / Aipom (m) lv. 46
    ThunderPunch, Shadow Claw, Return, Screech

Spr_4d_448.png

Rohan / Lucario (m) lv. 35
    Aura Sphere, Drain Punch, Quick Attack, Endure

Today I had Ruby, which I had just signed up for a monocolor challenge on the night before I noticed. So I started that, which I think kind of overrides the "don't restart" rule since I didn't even notice it was my next game and was planning on doing so anyway. But I'm just gonna cp my update from the monocolor thread into this one. So yeah! Though it doesn't have my progress clearly listed, I basically did everything from beginning to Fallarbor. I'm currently grinding up a Swablu.

RSE_AquaGruntF.png

Player: Alice
    Game: Ruby
    Color: Blue
    Badges: 3

Aqua Grunt Alice knows deep down that what she's fighting for is wrong, but felt compelled to join from family pressures. Her parents were ex-Rocket Grunts, and some estranged family members were a part of Team Magma. Aside from that, it was the only way she would be able to leave the house and fulfill her real dream-- to collect the 8 badges of Hoenn and meet the legendary Pokemon that roams the region. The Pokemon offered by Team Aqua weren't quite up to par with her standards, and she has taken a liking to blue Pokemon. To enter gyms with her blue themed team, she disguises herself in red. She often has had to disarm Team Magma, while in both disguise and uniform, as well. Even though she's not fond of her job, at least she can say she's doing it better than her fellow grunts.

Spr_3r_259.png

Brandeis / Marshtomp (m) lv. 29 @ Quick Claw
    Water Gun, Mud-Slap, Mud Shot, Tackle

Spr_3r_044.png

Royal / Gloom (m) lv. 26 @ Miracle Seed
    Absorb, PoisonPowder, Acid, Cut

Spr_3r_333.png

Celeste / Swablu (f) lv. 19 @ Exp Share
    Peck, Sing, Astonish, Steel Wing

Special shout out to this guy:
    Spr_3r_277.png

Navy / Swellow (m) lv. 26 @ King's Rock
    Wing Attack, Peck, Quick Attack, Double Team

Last edited:

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
  • This sounds awesome! Good way to perhaps get back into some games I haven't played in years, and start some ROMs I downloaded and never did anything with.

Username: Harmonious Fusion
    Mode: Ultimate
    Games:
    Red, Blue (my copy), Blue (stepsister's copy), Gold, Silver, Crystal, Vietnamese Crystal, Prism, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Colosseum, Gale of Darkness, FireRed, LeafGreen, Flora Sky, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Perfect Heart, Black, White (physical copy), White (ROM)

I just moved into a new house and haven't had a chance to unpack any of my older games, so... SoulSilver! I choose you!

Game: SoulSilver
    Player: Nikki
    Badges: 16 (start), 16 (end)
    Time: 149:38 (start), 150:30 (end)
    Date: 7/23/12

I had all the badges already and didn't feel like catching anything, so I mostly just wandered around Johto aimlessly. Then I remembered I had an unevolved Shinx in the PC, so I decided to train him (with some help from Dialga and Typhlosion). I got excited when Nurse Joy told me my team had Pokerus, but then remembered that my Linoone had it when I traded him from Diamond, so it wasn't a big deal. Overall, I didn't do much.

Team (start):
    Spoiler:

Team (end):
    Spoiler:

Next up is probably White, Flora Sky, or Vietnamese Crystal.

----------

Game: White
    Player: Lindsay
    Badges: 8 (start), 8 (end)
    Time: 65:00 (start), 66:04 (end)
    Date: 7/24/12

First, I decided to check and see if I had Kyurem yet, since I would go out and catch it if I didn't. But I was momentarily distracted by admiring my shiny collection. I discovered that I did not have Kyurem, so off I went to enslave befriend it! Got hideously lost in Giant Chasm and wasted a bunch of Max Repels. Finally activated the freezeover or whatever, and went in to battle Kyurem. Emolga paralyzed it, but then it one-shotted her with Glaciate. Sent in my Emboar while shouting "Did somebody order a LARGE HAM?". Weakened Kyurem and caught it with a Great Ball. Didn't take too long, surprisingly. Spent the rest of the time training. Also caught a random Metagross. Welcome to the family, Remnant and SpiderTank!

Team (start):
    Spoiler:

Team (end):
    Spoiler:

----------

Game: Vietnamese Crystal
    Player: AKANE
    Badges: 0 (start), 0 (end)
    Time: 0:00 (start), 1:55 (end)
    Date: 7/26/12

Ah, a game that I downloaded and then never played! Our heroine AKANE lives in ELF'S WORLD, and has been asked by DR. WUSIJI to run an errand for him! Or something! She chose Cyndaquil RIDED because she wanted to change fired elf into "a big wind of fire". She thought that sounded way cooler than water elf little crocodile (CROC) or grass elf qige leader may like (QIAOK). She then set off on her journey, meeting such exciting characters as ELF GRANDFATHER and a red-haired young boy with a suspiciously familiar-looking CROC. It turns out he stole CROC, so AKANE had to report him to the police! He never gave her his name, though, so she just gave the officer a confused look when he asked for it. The officer wrote down ??? as the boy's name.

AKANE then officially left on her journey to become a coach. Realizing that RIDED alone wouldn't be enough to help her, she then caught a Poliwag NILEM, a Gastly GES, and a Bellsprout MADAQ. They were all much weaker than RIDED, though, so she set off to do a little late-night training. Whilst training GES, she found a Spinarak ROUY of a most unusual color! Entranced by the strange way it glittered in the moonlight, she threw a HUGEBALL and hoped for the best. The weird ROUY was grasped, and AKANE spent the next several minutes staring at her new elf, almost in shock.

Team (start):
    Spoiler:

Team (end):
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm glad you like it! Sorry, I haven't checked back on this thread for a bit, but I'll add you right now. :) Good luck! Did you have fun in Elf's World? lol

LillithSilver

Tooth & Eye
    Years
  • A quick question:

Are you allowed to play games that you're doing other challenges on? If so, I might do this...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Yes, it's fine. You don't restart when you play them. I addressed that in the rules and explanation of the challenge, lol.

LillithSilver

Tooth & Eye
    Years
  • Yes, it's fine. You don't restart when you play them. I addressed that in the rules and explanation of the challenge, lol.

Alright. I'll look into what games aren't reserved for things and then sign up.

Okay, my games are ready:

Username: Fallentheangel
    Mode: beginner
    games:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

vaporeon7

Years
  • I haven't done a part of this in a while...
    Game: Platinum
    Trainer: Aaron
    Time: 110:46 (97 minutes challenge time)
    Badges: 8
    Pokédex: Seen 212, Obtained: 187 (start) | Seen 227, Obtained 195 (end)
    Team at Start:
    Spr_4p_395_s.png

Empoleon Lv86.
    Moves: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Surf, Drill Peck.

Spr_4p_421S.png

Cherrim Lv86.
    Moves: SolarBeam, Energy Ball, Hidden Power (Rock), Sunny Day.

Spr_4p_468.png

Togekiss Lv85.
    Moves: Aura Sphere, Fly, Flamethrower, Air Slash.

Spr_4p_475.png

Gallade Lv85.
    Moves: Psycho Cut, Ice Punch, Close Combat, Leaf Blade.

Spr_4p_474.png

Porygon-Z Lv85.
    Moves: Tri Attack, Thunderbolt, Recover, Signal Beam.

Spr_4p_466.png

Electivire Lv85.
    Moves: Focus Blast, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Thunderbolt.
    Team at End:
    Spr_4p_395_s.png

Empoleon Lv86.
    Moves: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Surf, Drill Peck.

Spr_4p_421S.png

Cherrim Lv87.
    Moves: SolarBeam, Energy Ball, Hidden Power (Rock), Sunny Day.

Spr_4p_468.png

Togekiss Lv87.
    Moves: Aura Sphere, Fly, Flamethrower, Air Slash.

Spr_4p_475.png

Gallade Lv86.
    Moves: Psycho Cut, Ice Punch, Close Combat, Leaf Blade.

Spr_4p_474.png

Porygon-Z Lv86.
    Moves: Tri Attack, Thunderbolt, Recover, Signal Beam.

Spr_4p_466.png

Electivire Lv85.
    Moves: Focus Blast, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Thunderbolt.

So I started my Platinum part at the Trophy Garden where I spent sometime finding the daily Pokémon there, in this case it was Meowth and Castform. After they were caught I went and caught today's swarm Pokémon, Delibird. After all of that was done, I went to the Fight Area and then for the first time in the game, I went to the Resort Area, catching some of the Pokémon such as Wailord in the process. I then spent the rest of the time earning money to buy stuff for my Villa in the Resort Area.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Player: Jackson
    Game: Yellow
    Badges: 8 (start), 8 + Champion (end)

So yeah, I was lost in Victory Road, I found my way out and went to heal and teach some TMs, then went to redo Victory Road, made it out the correct way, grinded for 5 minutes, complained about my GBA, said "**** grinding", bought things, saved, switched to SP, and blew everyone up. I was at least 10 levels under or more and it was the easiest E4 and Champion ever. Why was that hard as a kid? Oh, whatever. And when I thought I was done I found out that Ur Mom was the REAL champion. Oh. MAN. Easy peasy. Pikachu sucks.

Spr_1y_009.png

Xian / Blastoise lv. 52
    Surf, Ice Beam, Submission, Strength

Spr_1y_006.png

EmberBrook / Charizard lv. 53
    Fly, Flamethrower, Seismic Toss, Slash

Spr_1y_003.png

Flower / Venusaur lv. 48
    Toxic, Leech Seed, Cut, Razor Leaf

Spr_1y_146.png

Morreck / Moltres lv. 51
    Fire Blast, Fire Spin, Fly, Peck

Spr_1y_144.png

Volare / Articuno lv. 52
    Ice Beam, Blizzard, Fly, Bubblebeam

Spr_1y_025.png

Raitan / Pikachu lv. 49
    Thunderbolt, Thunder, Mega Kick, Thunder Wave

It was spectacular.

bctincher15

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Okay, sorry I haven't updated in a while but I will now.

Date: 7/26/12 EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to say that this was the day I played.
    Game: Red
    Player: Brandon
    Badges: 5(before), 7(after)
    Time: 16:22(before), 19:17(after)

Okay, I had last saved right after beating Koga, so I played until I beat Blaine.

Team before:
    Spoiler:

Team After
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Next in line was Silver...as I turned on the game, I realized I could no longer play as TREVOR anymore. I had the option for a new game. RIP Silver. :( I'm going to get a battery and have a friend replace it for me though, so it'll be back. However, I'm going to move Silver to the back of my list, behind Black 2. I could use the ROM, but I don't feel like busting out another laptop just to play it, and idk if my PC can handle running ROMs at the moment. I don't want it off my list, though. So I'm just pushing it back.

So here's the new one, although it's not really different. I just moved Silver to the back and kept everything else in place.

Spoiler:

TRUST ME. I would rather be playing Silver than freaking LeafGreen lmao. I'll update that later. But yeah, I hope none of y'all are mad at me for changing it. :(

Game: LeafGreen
    Player: James
    Badges: 6

I grinded my team...half of them were below 40. I also grinded for money to buy a Thunderbolt TM for Starmie, though Zapdos needs one too. But I didn't plan on using it till the rest of the team caught up to it anyway, so eh. That didn't even happen. I also evolved Rhyhorn and Clefairy. Good stuff. And then after grinding, I completed Silph Co and called it quits.

Spr_3f_006.png

Jessie / Charizard lv. 44 (f)
    Flamethrower, Fly, Brick Break, Slash

Spr_3f_036.png

Pippi / Clefable lv. 44 (f)
    Water Pulse, Moonlight, Thunder, Mega Punch

Spr_3f_047.png

Haze / Parasect lv. 44 (m)
    Giga Drain, Bullet Seed, Slash, Spore

Spr_3f_121.png

Twinkle / Starmie lv. 44
    Surf, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Ice Beam

Spr_3f_112.png

Rhylan / Rhydon lv. 44 (m)
    Dig, Rock Slide, Stomp, Tail Whip

Spr_3f_145.png

Quain / Zapdos lv. 50
    Thunder Wave, Detect, Drill Peck, Agility

HEY GUYS.

Game: Black
    Player: Cedric

So this is my RNG file and it's already complete. All I did was RNG for the first time in months and train my Politoed from level 57 to 66. That's pretty good though I'd say!!

186f.gif

April / Politoed (f) lv. 66
    Surf, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Hidden Power (Grass)

healball.png
    640.gif
    healball.png

Aramis / Virizion lv. 42
    Justified | Timid
    Cedric | 26099
    30/31/30/31/31/31 HP Ice 70
    [ Helping Hand, Retaliate, Giga Drain, Sacred Sword ]

Game: Crystal
    Player: Seiphre
    Badges: 3 (start), 4 (end)

I bought a Game Boy Color today, which is fitting because I had Crystal today. Weirdly though, it made me reset the time when I started playing. It didn't die, but yeah. Anyone know what that means btw? :( I hope it's not kicking the bucket soon. I mean, I just lost Silver. Anyway, I grinded levels a lot today, mainly on Norway V (wtf does this name mean?) and Ruby Mace. Couldn't get her to evolve, but I somehow lucked out and got a Leaf Stone, so that got used. Yup. Also bred an Eevee egg because I want a Jolteon, but due to GSC's crappy TMs and TM placement in general, I would be going through almost the whole game with a STABless Jolteon, so I at LEAST wanted Thundershock. The egg never hatched while I was playing though. Ho hum.

Spr_2c_156.gif

August / Quilava (m) lv. 25
    Ember, Quick Attack, Smokescreen, something idr

Spr_2c_162.gif

Tinnerz / Furret (m) lv. 25
    Ice Punch, Quick Attack, Defense Curl, Headbutt

Spr_2c_174_s.gif

Ruby Mace / Igglybuff (f) * lv. 23
    Sing, Attract, Pound, Dizzy Punch

Spr_2c_103.gif

Norway V / Exeggutor (m) lv. 21
    Confusion, Stomp, Leech Seed, Hypnosis

WTF DOES NORWAY V MEAN

Last edited:

vaporeon7

Years
  • Game: White
    Time: 999:59 (46 minutes challenge time)
    Pokédex: Seen 647, Obtained: 647 (start) | Seen 647, Obtained 647 (end)
    Team at Start: Samurott Lv100, Unfezant Lv100, Lilligant Lv100, Galvantula Lv100, Chandelure Lv100 and Hydreigon Lv100.
    Team at End: Samurott Lv100, Unfezant Lv100, Lilligant Lv100, Galvantula Lv100, Chandelure Lv100 and Hydreigon Lv100.

Because I have nothing left at all to do in my White, I just decided to go and earn some quick money by defeating the trainers at the stadiums and then the E4.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Game: Blue
    Player: Satoshi
    Badges: 4 (start and end)

I just grinded levels and evolved Sakaka. Soooo many trainers omg. I wanted to beat Koga at least, but bleh. Couldn't be bothered. Boring team. ;(

Spr_1b_006.png

Daikenkai / Charizard lv. 41
    Ember, Strength, Seismic Toss, Leer

Spr_1b_031.png

Sakaka / Nidoqueen lv. 37
    Bite, Body Slam, Tail Whip, Poison Sting

Spr_1b_071.png

Shigeru / Victreebel lv. 37
    Mega Drain, Acid, Wrap, PoisonPowder

Spr_1b_134.png

Amethyst / Vaporeon lv. 38
    Ice Beam, Surf, Bubblebeam, Sand-Attack

Spr_1b_026.png

Oni Raichu / Raichu lv. 37
    Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Flash, Swift

bctincher15

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Game: Gold
    Player: Gold
    Badges: 0(before), 7(after)

I ended up not having a save file, so I just started a new game, I ended up catching a bunch of Pokemon and grinding a lot, so I already have my possible full game team. I saved right after beating Pryce, I also traded with Silver using TBG-Dual to evolve some Pokemon. My Pokemon's levels are extremely high for this part of the game.

Team Before
    Spoiler:

Team After
    Spoiler:

vaporeon7

Years
  • Game: Colosseum
    Time: 99:59 (102 minutes challenge time) (I've left the machine on before by accident xD)
    Shadow Pokémon: Obtained: 19, Purified 7 (start) | Obtained: 19 Purified: 8 (end)
    Team at Start:
    Menu_Colo_196.png

Espeon Lv41.
    Moves: Psybeam, Return, Reflect, Swift.
    Menu_Colo_197.png

Umbreon Lv41.
    Moves: Faint Attack, Secret Power, Taunt, Confuse Ray.
    Menu_Colo_206.png

Dunsparce Lv41.
    Moves: Endeavor, Glare, Yawn, Take Down.
    Menu_Colo_160.png

Feraligatr Lv41.
    Moves: Rain Dance, Slash, Bite, Surf.
    Menu_Colo_297.png

Hariyama Lv41.
    Moves: Belly Drum, Smellingsalt, Vital Throw, Cross Chop.
    Menu_Colo_218.png

Slugma (Shadow) Lv30.
    Moves: Shadow Rush, Yawn, Rock Throw.

Team at end:
    Menu_Colo_196.png

Espeon Lv43.
    Moves: Psybeam, Return, Reflect, Swift.
    Menu_Colo_197.png

Umbreon Lv43.
    Moves: Faint Attack, Secret Power, Taunt, Confuse Ray.
    Menu_Colo_206.png

Dunsparce Lv43.
    Moves: Endeavor, Glare, Yawn, Take Down.
    Menu_Colo_160.png

Feraligatr Lv43.
    Moves: Rain Dance, Slash, Bite, Surf.
    Menu_Colo_297.png

Hariyama Lv43.
    Moves: Belly Drum, Smellingsalt, Vital Throw, Cross Chop.
    Menu_Colo_195.png

Quagsire Lv30.
    Moves: Shadow Rush.

In this part on Colosseum I first spent some time at the Pyrite Colosseum, battling the high levelled Pokémon there to train mine. After a couple of run throughs of that, I went and purified Slugma, which I then replaced with Quagsire. I then went back to Pyrite for more training.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Game: SoulSilver
    Player: Denir
    Badges: 7

I did the Goldenrod Takeover...yeah. Mostly tried to get Roids and Garid to catch up in levels, but that didn't totally happen. I did my time requirements and then played something else and came up with an awesome challenge idea so this SS file is about to be gone anyway, hence the early update. XD This file has gone through so many team changes and such and it's an old file...time for a fresh start. So enjoy the last update of this team.

Spr_4h_006_s.png

Viscera / Charizard (m) lv. 39
    Wing Attack, Fire Fang, Dragon Dance, something i can't read

Spr_4d_254_s.png

Guavacado / Sceptile (f) lv. 39
    Leaf Blade, Leech Seed, Pursuit, Substitute

Spr_4p_405_f_s.png

TANGERINE / Luxray (f) lv. 39
    Tackle, Swagger, Thunder Fang, Bite

Spr_4h_233.png

Cybering / Porygon 2 lv. 39
    Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Psybeam, Signal Beam

Spr_4h_068.png

Roids / Machamp (m) lv. 36
    Submission, Rock Tomb, something, something

Spr_4h_130_m_s.png

Garid / Gyarados (m) lv. 36
    Aqua Tail, Ice Fang, Bite, Dragon Rage

bctincher15

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Date: 8/13/12
    Game: Ruby
    Player: Ruby
    Badges: 8(before), 8(after)

I just caught the remaining Legendaries, and trained them for about two hours(at the E4).

Team:
    197.gif

Latios Lv.62
    Dragonbreath, Psychic, Dragon Dance, Luster Purge

199.gif

Groudon Lv.73
    Solarbeam, Earthquake, Slash, Fire Blast

200.gif

Rayquaza Lv.72
    Dragon Dance, Crunch, Extremespeed, Dragon Claw

193.gif

Regirock Lv.68