• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick Up And Play Challenge V2

Genesect

Team Plasma Failure
Years
  • Still considering whether or not to do this challenge, this challenge is more like 'Don't Forger the Time challenge' I can really lose track of time when playing Pokemon :l

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    Right, I'll take on beginner.
    Games : Black (unsavable), Black (the one that's saved), Heartgold, Emerald (ROM, might have to change the day or remove this), Diamond (ROM, same rules as Emerald), FireRed (ROM, sameules as Emerald and Diamond)
    I think that's the sign-up, will edit if I got t wrong, and for my updates.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Game: HeartGold
    Player: AARON
    Badges: 16 start, 16 end
    Time: 429:27 (45 minutes)
    Team at start: Bronzong Lv100, Pidgey Lv3.
    Team at end: Bronzong Lv100, Pidgey Lv3.

I didn't do much in this part of my challenge. I've finished pretty much everything so I just did some Battle Factory battles at the Battle Frontier. I lost pretty quickly this time due to hax though.

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    The next game on my list is Pearl, which also my next one on my Solo Challenge, so I guess it could count for both.

Date: 8/24/12
    Game: Pearl
    Player: ILDEINO
    Badges: 0(before), 1(after)
    Time: 0:00(before), 1:20(after)

I just played through the game, while after getting my Pokeballs, I caught two bidoofs and evolved them before reaching Jubilife. I also caught Starly.
    I saved after reaching Floroma Town.
    Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Still considering whether or not to do this challenge, this challenge is more like 'Don't Forger the Time challenge' I can really lose track of time when playing Pokemon :l

Not really. I haven't been posting my time for a while now. Or my starting status. Just more like an overview of it. And I haven't been consistent with this challenge either. It doesn't require you to play every single day until your list is complete, and it's not mandatory you post your time and stuff.

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I haven't slept yet, I can't sleep. :P
    Since HG is my next game, I played HeartGold for 7 hours straight this morning by getting my HeartGold Ground Mono done.
    BTW, it's 6:41 PM right now, so I have been awake for a while. :D And I'm still not even tired.

Game: HeartGold
    Player: Gold
    Badges: 6(before), 16(after)

I was previously at Olivine right after beating Jasmine. I beat Pryce, Clair, the E4, all Kanto Gyms, and Red.

Golem Lv.81
    Rock Head
    Double-Edge, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Explosion

Steelix Lv.79
    Rock Head
    Double-Edge, Stone Edge, Iron Tail, Dragonbreath

Mamoswine Lv.80
    Oblivious
    Ice Fang, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Hail