• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick-Up Lines

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I get the chloroform one. I rock now, apparently.

"I think my heart just lagged."

For the romantic gamer. ;D

I need that on a shirt. Right now.

Anyways, I've also heard variations of "Is heaven missing an angel?" That one's not bad, but it's corny. I'll try to remember more.

Years
    "If you were a laser, you'd be set on stunning." From a show on Cartoon Network.

A boy said this to me once and I didn't get it: "I may be sitting down, but I'm giving you a standing ovation."

He also said: "Do you have a map? 'Cause I'm lost in your eyes."

Here's one I made up for the guys to use on some naive girl. It's not really a line, it's more of an 'act':

"Hey! Don't I know you? You look a lot like ... *starts sobbing* I'm sorry. *She tries to make him feel better.* My ex just looks so much like you. She did something so mean to me and I haven't been able to recover. *She might ask what.* I don't want to talk about it. I apologize for wasting your time. *She then might follow you, and then you'll get to know her. Tada!*

I don't know if it would work, though. She would also have to be a nice girl.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    My all time favourite one has gotta be:

"I wish I were like sine squared and you were like cosine squared, then together we could be one."

Hahahahaha. Yeah, I'm a nerd.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    My all time favourite one has gotta be:

"I wish I were like sine squared and you were like cosine squared, then together we could be one."

Hahahahaha. Yeah, I'm a nerd.

?

I gotta study more :'(

A classic:

"Are you're legs tired? Cause you've been running through my mind all day long!"

A few more:

"Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!"

"Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?"

"Be unique and different, say yes."

"Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!"

Oh! Giggidy Giggidy Goo!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    WARNING! WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ MAY BE INAPPROPIATE FOR USERS UNDER THE AGE OF 13. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

"If I named your left leg Thanksgiving, and your right leg Christmas, can I visit between holidays?"

baconmasta

i like bacon!!!!!!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 28, 2008
    "YOU'RE PRETTY!!!!!" nah just kiddin

"Girl you so fly you make my heart touch the sky" (i saw it in a comic)

That holiday one is funny xD

Last edited:

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    A boy said this to me once and I didn't get it: "I may be sitting down, but I'm giving you a standing ovation."

Oh... From Robot Chicken: "Are you from Heaven? 'Cause I've got an erection."

Yeah... I should try that one... >.>

Marx

Banned
    Years
    "I don't use pick up lines, I just say 'Now.'"
    Best one ever.
    Oh, and me and my friends were messing around, so I went up to this random girl and said a "Drop Off Line" as we called it

"Hey baby, you so fine, you make my brother look like a dump!"
    and
    "So, did it hurt? Why, when god kicked you out of heaven"

~SunnyDay~

Grawr!
    Years
    ?

I gotta study more :'(

A classic:

"Are you're legs tired? Cause you've been running through my mind all day long!"

A few more:

"Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!"

"Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?"

"Be unique and different, say yes."

"Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!"

Oh! Giggidy Giggidy Goo!

Lmfao xD

Those are good ones.

I actually haven't heard many pickup lines.. I remember the alphabet one used on me and the map one.

I tried so hard not to laugh >_>

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    This one is a bit inappropriate..

"why dont you sit on my lap? we could talk about the first thing that pops up"

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    "If Pi becomes a pie, what happens to the circle?"
    said my nitwit classmate.
    or

"Oh my gosh! Is that Kuya(Tagalog for 'brother') Germs?" I first thought my classmate mentioned that is real live microbes, but in fact he's an actor.

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
    "Hello Beautifly, you're lookin' absolutely Goldeen tonight. I know it may seem a bit Oddish for a stranger to just start up a Chatot out of the blue, but you seem to be new Aron here. You see, I'm a member of Team Rocket, and I'd absolutely love to take a nice long Pikachu."

*rimshot*

Years
    "Hello Beautifly, you're lookin' absolutely Goldeen tonight. I know it may seem a bit Oddish for a stranger to just start up a Chatot out of the blue, but you seem to be new Aron here. You see, I'm a member of Team Rocket, and I'd absolutely love to take a nice long Pikachu."

*rimshot*

Words cannot describe how funny that was. Best way to find out if girls your age are secretly into Pokemon too.

Got some here. Lamers and good'ns mixed:

Gotta boyfriend? (No) Want one? (Yes) Well when you want a MANfriend, come see me.

I can tell by the way you're ignoring me that you want me.

So you're a girl, huh?

When our children ask me how we met, should I tell them you it was love at first sight or that your were playing hard to get?

Are you accepting applications for your fan club?

The voices in my head told me to come talk to you.

There's a movie I want to go see, but my mom said I couldn't go alone.

Back