• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick up the Pace!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Alright, so you are in a pokemon race; which means your allowed to bring one pokemon with you. Whether you can run along with your pokemon, or, SImply ride on your pokemon.

What pokemon would you use to race with, and why?

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
    I would run along with Meowth.

I really like Meowth, and actually, Forever made me a sig starring Meowth. I just haven't got to adding links and stuffz yet.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    If I would ride the Pokemon, I'd choose Arcanine. I think Arcanine is fast enough to run to make the wind go by my hair. And I like the cool breeze of the wind by my hair.

If I were to run with the Pokemon, I'd choose Cofagrigus. Then again, Cofagrigus won't run. It'll just float. xD

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Jolteon. It's so fast that the wind may blow me away xD.
    Or maybe, Gardevoir or other psychic types. Why? They'll teleport me in the finish line!

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
    Pidgey. Though I think that would be animal abuse if I were to ride on it..Since its so tiny. Oh well *takes a leash and collar and puts it on a random Pidgey, then proceeds to jump on its back* Go Pidgey GO!

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Wailmer, could call it abuse but it'd make one heck of a spacehopper!

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    I COULD be cheap and simply bring either Ninjask or Deoxys's Speed Forme, but neither of them are optimal for ridding, and I certainly couldn't keep up running with either. Porygon looks like a pretty comfortable ride (as it can expand and shrink itself in size), and it can use Agility to swift-up it's pace!

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
    For riding, I'd choose Jolteon. with 130 Speed, it would easily outspeed most opposition. Anything else gets a Thunderbolt to the face. XD

For running beside it, I'd choose a Persian or a Delcatty. They're so cute!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I would choose Pidgeot because it's fast at flying and it could possibly avoid any obstacles in the race.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    I prefer running together with Stunfisk.
    I would choose to riding Arcanine. I think riding Arcanine would feel comfortable.

Agree with Zeffy's Arcanine part.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    What pokemon would you use to race with, and why?

Arcanine. It's fast, pretty big, and it's just beast :D

Back